THE COUNTERMAND WILL PUT A QUICK HALT TO THE NEED FOR ALL THESE WASTEFUL, TIME CONSUMING, MONEY BURNING LAWSUITS.
12 States suing over federal land grabs.
26 States challenging E.O. AMNESTY law suit.
27 States challenging ACA obamacare.
24 states challenging the EPA over coal regulations.
27 States challenging Obama EPA water regulations.
11 States suing over bathroom policy?? Where does it end?
Citizen Initiatives Countermand Amendment will stop ALL this with a quickness. If only people would stop to pay attention for a moment. Why waste time and money in Federal Courts with no guaranty of a favorable outcome when 30 States can simply Countermand the issue. Visit www.countermands.us to learn more.
12 States suing over unprecedented federal land grabs
Wyoming, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota and South Dakota
26 States suing over the E.O. AMNESTY law suit.
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
Here Are the 32 States Who Are Defying Obama’s “Refugee” Program
American outrage over refugees being allowed into the United States has never been higher. More and more states have been outspoken about the issue, even more so recently with events such as the Philadelphia Police Officer being shot by a radical Muslim.
When Obama first issued the edict the United States would welcome Syrian refugees, Americans throughout the country were furious. Luckily, many of the state’s government officials listened to the voters and immediately rejected Obama’s program. In all, a total of 32 states are now refusing Syrian refugees.
27 States suing over ACA obamacare.
Virginia, Florida, South Carolina, Nebraska,,Texas, Utah, Louisiana, Alabama , Michigan, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Washington Idaho, South Dakota, North Dakota, Arizona, Georgia, Alaska, Nevada, Indiana, Mississippi, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Ohio,
McCollum of Florida, who is pro-life, is joined by attorneys general from South Carolina, Nebraska, Texas, Michigan, Utah, Pennsylvania, Alabama, South Dakota, Idaho, Washington, Colorado and Louisiana.
24 states suing the EPA over coal regulations.
West Virginia are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Arizona and North Carolina.
27 States suing the Obama EPA water regulations. (3 dif cases total 27)
The states got together in three separate groups to file lawsuits in different federal courts, based in Bismarck, N.D.; Columbus, Ohio; and Houston, Texas.
Texas, Mississippi and Louisiana, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Alabama, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Tennessee, Maine, Arizona, Utah and Georgia. Nebraska, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming. Florida, Kansas, Kentucky,
11 States suing over bathroom policy?? Where does it end?
Oklahoma, Alabama, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Tennessee, Maine, Arizona, Louisiana, Utah, Georgia and Texas http://www.mail.com/news/politics/4370092-11-sue-obamas-school-transgender-directive.html#.7518-stage-hero1-1
What does The Countermand do? How will it help? You ask great questions!
LEARN HOW 30 STATES CAN COUNTERMAND AND RESCIND UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. (Not just nullified but rescinded!)
1. Executive Orders
2. Court decisions
3. Budgets & Debt
5. Social Issues
7. Laws Against 2nd Amendment
8. DHS, EPA, BLM, IRS, DOJ Regulations and more COUNTERMAND IT!!
Discover for yourself the beauty and power of The Countermand Amendment!
We don’t need 8 to 10 different amendments because The Countermand Amendment is THAT POWERFUL. Just 8 short clauses and fewer than 400 words of pure inspired good Old Fashioned American Ingenuity that, I believe our Founding Fathers would be proud of.
The Countermand Amendment does not alter the Constitution in any way. It simply allows the States the proper authority to protect their sovereignty from Federal or other forms of encroachment. There is not much time left before we are all under a tyranny that forbids us from properly using Article V. Only the States can restore our Constitutional Republic with Article V.
The Countermand Amendment stands apart from and independent of all other Article V initiatives. We will cooperate with any of them if they do not surrender sovereignty and deliberative Legislature authority. We have one chance to get this right. We must not be duped by flawed claims by others who have assumed that an Article V Convention is a ConCon (or some modified form) and that delegates are equivalent to the delegates at the 1787 Convention. Article V delegates are Ambassadors of the Legislatures, not free agents. They are not charged with the awesome task of creating a new Constitutional document and government.
Our State Legislatures need the power of The Countermand NOW!
Don’t miss the video messages from Alaska and Pennsylvania State Legislators who are endorsing The Countermand in their Great States.
PA State Rep. Cris Dush on Using The Countermand.
AK State Rep Shelley Hughes on The Countermand
Together we can and WILL rein in The Federal Government safely, quickly and PEACEFULLY! Posted below are the necessary documents.
1) APPLICATION ON CONGRESS Single Issue Countermand Amendment Convention To assure that Congress will convene the Countermand Amendment Convention it is important that all Calling States have identical Titles and language in their Applications. For a PDF copy of the Application on Congress click this link: http://citizeninitiatives.org/Legislators/Art_5_Application.pdf
2) COUNTERMAND AMENDMENT To assure a safe, quick and successful Countermand Amendment Convention this text must be pre-approved by Calling States and included in the Delegate Resolution. For a PDF copy of the Countermand Amendment click:
3) DELEGATE RESOLUTION COUNTERMAND AMENDMENT Delegates are Ambassadors of their State Legislatures, they are not free agents! To assure a safe, quick and successful Convention it is necessary that all Calling States have the same instructions to their delegates to the Convention. This will prevent possible violations of Article I, Section 10 prohibiting Interstate Agreements without the consent of Congress. The Governor has no Article V authority and does not have to sign this Resolution. For a PDF copy of the Delegate Resolution click this link
4) STEP BY STEP PROCEDURES FOR STATE LEGISLATORS AND CONCERNED CITIZENS
5) WHY THE COUNTERMAND AMENDMENT: http://citizeninitiatives.org/Legislators/Why_CA_2.pdf
6) COMPARISON TABLE OF THE COUNTERMAND AMENDMENT VS. OTHER ARTICLE V GROUPS: http://citizeninitiatives.org/Media/Comparison-Table.pdf
Best Regards from Kelli D Gordon serving as
National Coordinator for Citizen Initiatives
Article V Countermand Amendment Convention
Visit the website to learn more and find out how you can help resuce Liberty! www.countermands.us