Text of proposed COUNTERMAND AMENDMENT
Section 1. The Article restores State sovereignty in our Constitutional Republic by providing State Legislatures Countermand authority.
Section 2. State Legislatures in the several States shall have the authority to Countermand and rescind any Congressional Statute, Judicial decision, Executive Order, Treaty, government agency’s regulatory ruling, or any other government or non-government mandate (including excessive spending and credit) imposed on them when in the opinion of 60 percent of State Legislatures the law or ruling adversely affects their States’ interest. When the Countermand threshold has been reached, the law or ruling shall be immediately and automatically nullified and repealed. This Countermand authority shall also apply to existing laws and rulings.
Section 3. From the time the initial Countermand is issued by a State Legislature, the other Legislatures shall have 18 months to complete the Countermand process. If the Countermand process is not completed in 18 months, then the law or ruling that is being challenged shall remain enforceable.
Section 4. Each State Legislature must complete their Countermand affidavit and deliver a certified copy to the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, the Leader of the United States Senate, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the President of the United States, and when applicable the Government Agency or Body that is being challenged.
Section 5. Any elected or non-elected government official, or any non-government individual or organization, who intentionally obstructs or prevents the implementation of any provision in this Article shall have committed a criminal offense and shall be subject to impeachment (when applicable) and criminal prosecution and upon conviction serve up to five years in prison.
Section 6. Individual States shall have authority to prosecute violators of this Article under State laws in the absence of Federal prosecution after 90 days from the date of the alleged violation. Multiple prosecutions, by multiple States, for the same alleged crime are prohibited.
Section 7. The Article shall be immediately part of the United States Constitution upon ratification by three quarters of the State Legislatures in the several States.
Section 8. The provisions of this Article are enforceable within the United States which shall include the Several States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands and the territories and possessions of the United States.
28 States suing over Obamacare 27 States suing over Illegal Amnesty 26 States suing over EPA regulations And how ’bout them BLM, FBI, DHS, IRS, NSA, fellas? 60 million Americans murdered in the womb, their lives unrecognized. States being forced to accept what they deem unacceptable by bad Supreme Court decisions. This list goes on…
The Countermand will not only halt this tyranny but will reverse it PEACEFULLY! Support The Countermand in 2016! www.countermands.us
Our State Legislatures need the power of The Countermand NOW!
LEARN HOW UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS CAN BE COUNTER-MANDED AND RESCINDED:
1. Executive Orders
2. Court decisions
3. Budgets & Debt
5. Social Issues
6. Laws Against 2nd Amendment
7. EPA, BLM, IRS, DOJ Regulations and more COUNTERMAND IT!!
We have a viable and simple strategy and powerful remedy that is being overlooked. I pray you investigate further. Citizen Initiatives team has been working diligently to advance The Article V Countermand Amendment Convention.. Making very good progress thru State Legislatures and working to make sure all The State Governors also know about this effective and peaceful solution to stop federal government overreach so that your Great State may retain your rights and liberty.
Together we WILL rein in The Federal Government! Will you sponsor and support The Countermand?
1) APPLICATION ON CONGRESS Single Issue Countermand Amendment Convention To assure that Congress will convene the Countermand Amendment Convention it is important that all Calling States have identical Titles and language in their Applications. For a PDF copy of the Application on Congress click this link: http://citizeninitiatives.org/Legislators/Art_5_Application.pdf
2) COUNTERMAND AMENDMENT To assure a safe, quick and successful Countermand Amendment Convention this text must be pre-approved by Calling States and included in the Delegate Resolution. For a PDF copy of the Countermand Amendment click: http://citizeninitiatives.org/amendment_countermands/countermand_amendment.pdf
3) DELEGATE RESOLUTION COUNTERMAND AMENDMENT Delegates are Ambassadors of their State Legislatures, they are not free agents! To assure a safe, quick and successful Convention it is necessary that all Calling States have the same instructions to their delegates to the Convention. This will prevent possible violations of Article I, Section10 prohibiting Interstate Agreements without the consent of Congress. The Governor has no Article V authority and does not have to sign this Resolution. For a PDF copy of the Delegate Resolution click this link:
4) STEP BY STEP PROCEDURES FOR STATE LEGISLATORS AND CONCERNED CITIZENS http://citizeninitiatives.org/Legislators/Step_by_Step_Instr_Alone_8-3-15.pdf
Please print the links, share them with your local State Reps and senators (No US Congresspeople) and discover for yourself the beauty and power of The Countermand Amendment and the genius of The Citizen Initiatives well-defined Article V strategy before you sign off on The Convention of States approach of giving them your authority in exchange for their promises of an orderly convention and effective remedy.
Thank you for your time, dedication and service,
From Kelli D Gordon serving as National Coordinator
for Citizen Initiatives under the direction of Mr Charles Kacprowicz email@example.com
My contact info is: Kelli D Gordon
956-279-1604 McAllen, TX 78504
EMAIL ME AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
AND Visit the website at: http://countermands.us
WHY THE COUNTERMAND AMENDMENT:
COMPARISON TABLE OF THE COUNTERMAND AMENDMENT VS. OTHER ARTICLE V GROUPS: http://citizeninitiatives.org/Media/Comparison-Table.pdf
PA State Rep. Cris Dush on Using The Countermand. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqBKIrSCFlQ
AK State Rep Shelley Hughes on The Countermand https://vimeo.com/160622372
So, You Wanna Save America? by Call of Duty Goddess https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ww4Y0tSBe8