Fri. Nov. 20 2:55 pm
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas has instructed volunteer organizations that settle international refugees to immediately stop helping Syrians in the wake of the deadly Paris attacks — even though it may not have the authority to do so.
The Health and Human Services Commission wrote Thursday to volunteer and community groups reminding them of a “statutory duty to cooperate and consult” with the state. The letters were released to the media on Friday.
“If you have any active plans to resettle Syrian refugees in Texas, please discontinue those plans immediately,” according to the letter, which was signed by Chris Turner, the agency’s executive commissioner.
It also asked that groups notify state authorities immediately if they learn that federal authorities are proposing resettlement in Texas using their services, adding “we reserve the right to refuse to cooperate with any resettlement on any grounds.”
Republican Gov. Greg Abbott and more than half of his gubernatorial counterparts have said their states will not take in Syrians fleeing their war-torn homeland, citing security concerns. Authorities in Washington, D.C., say resettlement programs are federally funded and involve volunteer and private organizations — meaning states can’t dictate policy.
Abbott has countered that by pointing to specific language in federal law.
“The narrative out there is absolutely false when they say governors have no authority to do anything about this, because we do,” Abbott said Wednesday on the Fox News Channel. “Under Section 8 of the U.S. Code, Section 1522, it specifically authorizes the states to control these refugee programs.”
Legal experts, however, have told The Associated Press that that statute spells outs only states’ rights to consult in the process. The governor’s office said Friday it preferred not to comment beyond Abbott’s previous statement.
While questions of authority linger, the effects of the order already are being felt in Texas.
Relatives of Syrians who live in the Dallas area had been scheduled to resettle their families there Dec. 4. But Anne Marie Weiss-Armush, who heads the nonprofit refugee-assisting organization DFW International Community Alliance, said the letter from Texas health authorities means federal officials likely will send them to another state.
“It’s not going to stop the Syrians,” she said of Texas’ orders. “These refugees have been in the vetting process two years. They’ve been investigated multiple times and they are still coming. But they will not be coming where they are not wanted.”
Weiss-Armush said the suburb of Richardson had been an ideal place since relatives were willing to take them in. She said her organization will put beds that had been donated for the family to use in storage.
“It reminds me of the Japanese-Americans that were resettled in the desert,” Weiss-Armush said, referring to U.S. internment camps from the 1940s. “Innocent families that were caught up in World War II.”
Also Friday, a family in Connecticut accepted a married couple and their 5-year-old son who fled Syria in 2011 and had been set to resettle in Indiana. The refugees were reassigned after Gov. Mike Pence ordered state agencies to halt resettlement activities.
Our Government: Aiding And Abetting Illegal Aliens
By: Chris Freind, The Bulletin
The following is the mission statement of the Philadelphia Prison System: “To provide a secure correctional environment that adequately detains persons accused or convicted of illegal acts; to provide programs, services and supervision in a safe, lawful, clean and humane environment, and to prepare incarcerated persons for re-entry into society.”
Unfathomably, the last part of that policy makes no distinction between American citizens and illegal aliens. Both are released back into our society, courtesy of the incompetent United States government.
It’s good to be an illegal immigrant in America!
Try following this “logic”: an illegal alien gets convicted of a crime, serves his sentence, and is then handed over to the Immigration service. More often than not, instead of being deported, the ILLEGAL alien (the key word being “illegal”) is actually released back on the American streets. Why? Because many countries don’t want their own convicts repatriated, so they deny or delay the process of deportation. Since the Supreme Court generally limits the detention of these aliens to 180 days, they go free.
Several small points come to mind:
1. Why are any countries dictating to us what we can and can’t do with their citizens who are in this country illegally?
2. Since undocumented criminal aliens are rearrested an average of eight times (and we’re not talking about stealing a candy bar; most offenses are robbery, assault, murder, drugs and sexual crimes), has it dawned on our political leaders that their inaction places every American in grave danger?
3. Perhaps most ironic, by instituting such a policy, our government is, in fact, committing a crime every time it releases an illegal alien. Aiding and abetting illegals is unquestionably against the law, and by definition, setting them free inside America qualifies as both.
A 2006 Department of Homeland Security Inspector General Report estimated that most of the 302,000 deportable criminals admitted into state and local facilities in 2007 would be released rather than removed at the end of their sentence. Given the there are estimated to be between 300,000 and 450,000 illegal aliens in federal, state and local jails already, and that the taxpayer cost to house these people is staggering, those with minor offenses should have the charges dropped and immediately deported to their country of origin. But how do we do this if the other countries are not cooperative? By refusing to roll over to the whims of other nations. It’s time to play hardball.
Playing Hardball: Deportation Legislation
Sen. Arlen Specter has taken the lead on this issue by introducing a bill which would deny foreign aid and suspend visa issuances to countries which delay or refuse to repatriate. This common sense legislation should be passed swiftly by both houses and signed into law for the immediate benefits it will produce.
In addition to making the streets safer by deporting illegals (who broke the law to get here in the first place), the bill would make a significant dent in our prison overcrowding problem (the Philadelphia prison system houses 8,700 inmates, even though it was only designed for 6,200). Too many criminals are having their sentences reduced or suspended altogether because there is simply not enough capacity within our correctional facilities, placing our law-abiding citizens in jeopardy yet again. It also sends the message that crime does pay since the odds of serving a full sentence are remote.
There will also be a huge savings to taxpayers. Since the daily cost to house prisoners is very expensive (the Philadelphia Prison System cost is $91/day), it doesn’t take a math genius to figure out how much will be saved by jettisoning the illegal alien deadweight. The numbers speak for themselves.
It is time America starts taking care of itself first, placing its citizens ahead of illegal invaders. Our economic future, our physical security, and continued respect for the rule of law depend on it. For theses reasons, prompt passage of the Specter legislation is a necessity.
According To Federal Law, Many Of Our Politicians Should Be In Prison For Aiding And Abetting Illegal Immigration July 4, 2014
Posted on October 1, 2014
We truly live in a lawless nation. According to federal law, it is illegal to encourage or induce illegal immigrants to enter the United States, and it is also illegal to either be engaged in or aiding and abetting the “domestic transportation” or “harboring” of illegal immigrants. In other words, many of our top politicians and a whole host of federal officials should be going to prison. The following comes directly from the Justice Department…
Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3).
Alien Smuggling — Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(i) makes it an offense for any person who — knowing that a person is an alien, to bring to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien.
Domestic Transporting — Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who — knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law.
Harboring — Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who — knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.
Encouraging/Inducing — Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who — encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.
Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting — Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.
Bringing Aliens to the United States — Subsection 1324(a)(2) makes it an offense for any person who — knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has not received prior authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, to bring to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever, such alien, regardless of any official action which may later be taken with respect to such alien.
The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA), enacted on September 30, 1996, added a new 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(3)(A) which makes it an offense for any person, during any 12-month period, to knowingly hire at least 10 individuals with actual knowledge that these individuals are unauthorized aliens. See this Manual at 1908 (unlawful employment of aliens).
Unit of Prosecution — With regard to offenses defined in subsections 1324(a)(1)(A)(i)-(v), (alien smuggling, domestic transporting, harboring, encouraging/inducing, or conspiracy/aiding or abetting) each alien with respect to whom a violation occurs constitutes a unit of prosecution. Prior to enactment of the IIRIRA, the unit of prosecution for violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2) was each transaction, regardless of the number of aliens involved. However, the unit of prosecution is now based on each alien in respect to whom a violation occurs.
Knowledge — Prosecutions for alien smuggling, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(i) require proof that defendant knew that the person brought to the United States was an alien. With regard to the other violations in 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a), proof of knowledge or reckless disregard of alienage is sufficient.
Penalties — The basic statutory maximum penalty for violating 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(i) and (v)(I) (alien smuggling and conspiracy) is a fine under title 18, imprisonment for not more than 10 years, or both. With regard to violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(ii)-(iv) and (v)(ii), domestic transportation, harboring, encouraging/inducing, or aiding/abetting, the basic statutory maximum term of imprisonment is 5 years, unless the offense was committed for commercial advantage or private financial gain, in which case the maximum term of imprisonment is 10 years. In addition, significant enhanced penalties are provided for in violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1) involving serious bodily injury or placing life in jeopardy. Moreover, if the violation results in the death of any person, the defendant may be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years. The basic penalty for a violation of subsection 1324(a)(2) is a fine under title 18, imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(A). Enhanced penalties are provided for violations involving bringing in criminal aliens, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(i), offenses done for commercial advantage or private financial gain, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(ii), and violations where the alien is not presented to an immigration officer immediately upon arrival, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(iii). A mandatory minimum three year term of imprisonment applies to first or second violations of § 1324(a)(2)(B)(i) or (B)(ii). Further enhanced punishment is provided for third or subsequent offenses.
Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)“Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.”
Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.
Recruitment and Employment of Illegal Aliens
It is unlawful to hire an alien, to recruit an alien, or to refer an alien for a fee, knowing the alien is unauthorized to work in the United States. It is equally unlawful to continue to employ an alien knowing that the alien is unauthorized to work. Employers may give preference in recruitment and hiring to a U.S. citizen over an alien with work authorization only where the U.S. citizen is equally or better qualified. It is unlawful to hire an individual for employment in the United States without complying with employment eligibility verification requirements. Requirements include examination of identity documents and completion of Form I-9 for every employee hired. Employers must retain all I-9s, and, with three days’ advance notice, the forms must be made available for inspection. Employment includes any service or labor performed for any type of remuneration within the United States, with the exception of sporadic domestic service by an individual in a private home. Day laborers or other casual workers engaged in any compensated activity (with the above exception) are employees for purposes of immigration law. An employer includes an agent or anyone acting directly or indirectly in the interest of the employer. For purposes of verfication of authorization to work, employer also means an independent contractor, or a contractor other than the person using the alien labor. The use of temporary or short-term contracts cannot be used to circumvent the employment authorization verification requirements. If employment is to be for less than the usual three days allowed for completing the I-9 Form requirement, the form must be completed immediately at the time of hire.
An employer has constructive knowledge that an employee is an illegal unauthorized worker if a reasonable person would infer it from the facts. Constructive knowledge constituting a violation of federal law has been found where (1) the I-9 employment eligibility form has not been properly completed, including supporting documentation, (2) the employer has learned from other individuals, media reports, or any source of information available to the employer that the alien is unauthorized to work, or (3) the employer acts with reckless disregard for the legal consequences of permitting a third party to provide or introduce an illegal alien into the employer’s work force. Knowledge cannot be inferred solely on the basis of an individual’s accent or foreign appearance.
Actual specific knowledge is not required. For example, a newspaper article stating that ballrooms depend on an illegal alien work force of dance hostesses was held by the courts to be a reasonable ground for suspicion that unlawful conduct had occurred.
IT IS ILLEGAL FOR NONPROFIT OR RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS to knowingly assist an employer to violate employment sanctions, REGARDLESS OF CLAIMS THAT THEIR CONVICTIONS REQUIRE THEM TO ASSIST ALIENS. Harboring or aiding illegal aliens is not protected by the First Amendment. It is a felony to establish a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of federal immigration law. Violators may be fined or imprisoned for up to five years.
Encouraging and Harboring Illegal Aliens
It is a violation of law for any person to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection in any place, including any building or means of transportation, any alien who is in the United States in violation of law. HARBORING MEANS ANY CONDUCT THAT TENDS TO SUBSTANTIALLY FACILITATE AN ALIEN TO REMAIN IN THE U.S. ILLEGALLY. The sheltering need not be clandestine, and harboring covers aliens arrested outdoors, as well as in a building. This provision includes harboring an alien who entered the U.S. legally but has since lost his legal status.
An employer can be convicted of the felony of harboring illegal aliens who are his employees if he takes actions in reckless disregard of their illegal status, such as ordering them to obtain false documents, altering records, obstructing INS inspections, or taking other actions that facilitate the alien’s illegal employment. Any person who within any 12-month period hires ten or more individuals with actual knowledge that they are illegal aliens or unauthorized workers is guilty of felony harboring. It is also a felony to encourage or induce an alien to come to or reside in the U.S. knowing or recklessly disregarding the fact that the alien’s entry or residence is in violation of the law. This crime applies to any person, rather than just employers of illegal aliens. Courts have ruled that “encouraging” includes counseling illegal aliens to continue working in the U.S. or assisting them to complete applications with false statements or obvious errors. The fact that the alien is a refugee fleeing persecution is not a defense to this felony, since U.S. law and the UN Protocol on Refugees both require that a refugee must report to immigration authorities without delay upon entry to the U.S.
The penalty for felony harboring is a fine and imprisonment for up to five years. The penalty for felony alien smuggling is a fine and up to ten years’ imprisonment. Where the crime causes serious bodily injury or places the life of any person in jeopardy, the penalty is a fine and up to twenty years’ imprisonment. If the criminal smuggling or harboring results in the death of any person, the penalty can include life imprisonment. Convictions for aiding, abetting, or conspiracy to commit alien smuggling or harboring, carry the same penalties. Courts can impose consecutive prison sentences for each alien smuggled or harbored. A court may order a convicted smuggler to pay restitution if the alien smuggled qualifies as a victim under the Victim and Witness Protection Act. Conspiracy to commit crimes of sheltering, harboring, or employing illegal aliens is a separate federal offense punishable by a fine of up to $10,000 or five years’ imprisonment.
A person or entity having knowledge of a violation or potential violation of employer sanctions provisions may submit a signed written complaint to the INS office with jurisdiction over the business or residence of the potential violator, whether an employer, employee, or agent. The complaint must include the names and addresses of both the complainant and the violator, and detailed factual allegations, including date, time, and place of the potential violation, and the specific conduct alleged to be a violation of employer sanctions. By regulation, the INS will only investigate third-party complaints that have a reasonable probability of validity. Designated INS officers and employees, and all other officers whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws, may make an arrest for violation of smuggling or harboring illegal aliens.
State and local law enforcement officials have the general power to investigate and arrest violators of federal immigration statutes without prior INS knowledge or approval, as long as they are authorized to do so by state law. There is no extant federal limitation on this authority. The 1996 immigration control legislation passed by Congress was intended to encourage states and local agencies to participate in the process of enforcing federal immigration laws. Immigration officers and local law enforcement officers may detain an individual for a brief warrantless interrogation where circumstances create a reasonable suspicion that the individual is illegally present in the U.S. Specific facts constituting a reasonable suspicion include evasive, nervous, or erratic behavior; dress or speech indicating foreign citizenship; and presence in an area known to contain a concentration of illegal aliens. Hispanic appearance alone is not sufficient. Immigration officers and police must have a valid warrant or valid employer’s consent to enter workplaces or residences. Any vehicle used to transport or harbor illegal aliens, or used as a substantial part of an activity that encourages illegal aliens to come to or reside in the U.S. may be seized by an immigration officer and is subject to forfeiture. The forfeiture power covers any conveyances used within the U.S.
RICO — Citizen Recourse
Private persons and entities may initiate civil suits to obtain injunctions and treble damages against enterprises that conspire to or actually violate federal alien smuggling, harboring, or document fraud statutes, under the Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO). The pattern of racketeering activity is defined as commission of two or more of the listed crimes. A RICO enterprise can be any individual legal entity, or a group of individuals who are not a legal entity but are associated in fact, AND CAN INCLUDE NONPROFIT ASSOCIATIONS.
Employers who aid or abet the preparation of false tax returns by failing to pay income or Social Security taxes for illegal alien employees, or who knowingly make payments using false names or Social Security numbers, are subject to IRS criminal and civil sanctions. U.S. nationals who have suffered intentional discrimination because of citizenship or national origin by an employer with more than three employees may file a complaint within 180 days of the discriminatory act with the Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices, U.S. Department of Justice. In additon to the federal statutes summarized, state laws and local ordinances controlling fair labor practices, workers compensation, zoning, safe housing and rental property, nuisance, licensing, street vending, and solicitations by contractors may also apply to activities that involve illegal aliens.
Boycott: List of Companies Pushing for Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
Chris Freind can be reached at email@example.com
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?a … 4977304592
Churches Criminally ‘Aid and Abet’ Illegal Aliens
By Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D. http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/Churches.html
October 12, 2005
Carrying out a well publicized invasion plan, Mexico has declared as heroes the millions of poverty stricken ‘migrants’ they have encouraged to invade America. Mexico has brazenly deployed a massive ‘human tsunami’ of its poorest citizens as a ‘migrant army’ to ‘reconquista’ the land that America purchased by treaty agreement after winning the Mexican-American War. The illegal alien invasion of America now totals 20 million, 90% of whom are Hispanics.(1-7) ‘Without firing a shot’ Mexico intends to win their ‘de facto‘ war by leveraging those ‘migrant’ masses to gain enough political power to shove their balkanizing, racist Hispanic agenda down the throats of America!
How Mexico Wages Its ‘de facto’ War: 1. By creating Mexican laws allowing dual citizenship;(8) 2. By legislating the right to vote in Mexican elections by absentee ballot from America, approved in 2005;(8) 3. By promoting nationalism and Hispanic racism. The Mexican government, their Hispanic-American shills, sponsor programs and practices that “upholds the political or economic domination of one race over another or others;”(8)(9) 4. By working surreptitiously in concert with Hispanic organizations and politicians here in America, Mexico pursues its ‘reconquista’ of American land, by actively and blatantly promoting the purist form of racism there is!(8)(10)
As the Hispanic anti-white, anti-American organization of MEChA, the Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (Chicano Student Movement of Aztlán), or ‘Mechistas’ as they call themselves, has arrogantly proclaimed: For those in the race everything. For those outside the race nothing.(11)(12) A racist, bigoted and arrogant statement which displays ignorance of the fact that the Hispanic raza (race), is NOT a race.
5. By ‘Meddling’ in America’s Affairs, in Defiance Of Our Laws: The Mexican government, continuously and blatantly colludes with Hispanic politicians, individuals, groups and organizations here in America, who act as their shills. Sadly and outrageously, nearly all of those Hispanic organizations receive funding, some in the millions, from the Ford Foundation, and many, many corporate ‘others’, who want to keep that cheap labor flowing.(8)
Mexico’s shills and operatives include the racist Hispanic organizations like The National Council of La Raza, MALDEF, LULAC and MEChA, in addition to the ACLU, which is headed by an Hispanic, and the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), and numerous American politicians and individuals of Hispanic descent.(13-15) They constantly work ‘behind the scenes’ using our courts, Hispanic advisory counsels and other political access to eliminate any and all actions that might thwart or stop the illegal alien invasion of America that continues at a rate of 10,000 a day.(8)(16-18)
6. By Using Roving Mexican Consulates To Undermine Our Laws. Their consulates travel around America issuing matricula consular or Mexican ID cards to illegal aliens.(19)(20) Shamefully, the roving consulates are frequently provided taxpayer funded public buildings in which to do their ‘dirty’ work! Disgracefully, they are often provided government officials who instruct illegal aliens on how to take advantage of our country’s ‘public benefits,’ and federal welfare and tax systems.(21) Everyone is aware that only the ‘migrant army’ of illegal aliens needs those Mexican issued IDs because those that are here legally have official U.S. documents validating their presence.
The Mexican illegal aliens take those ID cards and use them to access our banks, obtain drivers licenses, mortgages, credit cards and other rights and privileges, that are usually reserved for American citizens. “The matricula’s growing acceptance by U.S. businesses is both a measure of how entrenched illegal immigrants are becoming in American society and of how eagerly the marketplace is courting them.”(22) Permission to accept the Mexican ID was granted by the Treasury Dept. over the objections of the FBI and the Justice Dept.(23) Ergo . . . money wins out over law and order!
How Massive is the Mexican Consulate System in America?
Mexico has just opened their 46th consulate in St. Paul, Minnesota. For the Minneapolis-St. Paul and surrounding suburbs “it [the consulate] was already a latecomer to a bustling Mexican-American community that included, according to consular official, 22 churches offering services in Spanish, 9 Spanish language newspapers, 3 tortilla makers and 9 Hispanic – mostly Mexican soccer leagues.”(24)
The Mexican consulate official chides his country’s efforts by saying: ‘We are responding to the needs of the Mexican community’ [of mostly illegal aliens], said Nathan Wolf, the new consul. ‘We are just following the movement of people.’(24) Don’t you wonder how they are able to keep up since Mexicans are overrunning hundreds and hundreds of our cities and towns all across America?
“They call Minneapolis the new Axochiapan, said Ramiro Hernandez, a successful businessman who arrived in the United States illegally 20 years ago from Axochiapan, a small town in the central Mexican state of Morelos. Mr. Hernandez proudly proclaims that: ‘Ninety percent of the population there [in Axochiapan] has people over here [in America]. Kids come here as soon as they come of age.’”(24)
Isn’t that heartening for Americans to hear that the ‘right of passage’ for their Mexican children is to illegally enter the United States, illegally reside in the United States, and then illegally work in the United States, while our government does nothing to stop the massive invasion by a foreign country? Just think . . . Axochiapan is but one tiny little Mexican town in the whole country of Mexico. Multiply that by all the other poverty stricken towns in Mexico and you have some idea of how massive the invasion is.
“Municipal officials in Axochiapan estimate that at least a third of the population has moved [to America]. The mayor wants to HONOR the migrants [illegal aliens] with a 10-foot statue of a man carrying a bag and leaving his wife and two children behind.”(24) You can bet that she won’t be there long. As soon as the ‘migrant’ gets set up, she and her children will ‘migrate’ too, along with many others from their typical Mexican extended families.
As for the enforcement of our borders, “Once I was caught five times,’ said Arnulfo Pliego, 44, a migrant [illegal alien] from Axochiapan who first came to the United States in 1989, and has shuttled between Morelos and Minnesota for the last nine years. ‘I said to myself, ‘I must pass, I must pass,’ and I passed.’”(24)
Like Arnulfo, the illegal aliens try repeatedly because they know that once past the border they are ‘home free’ and can, like Arnulfo arrogantly give their name, age and location to the newspaper with absolutely NO FEAR of reprisal! That does say a lot about ours laws and their enforcement. The words that come to mind are “it’s a JOKE!”
Oh, by the way . . . Mexico plans to open its 47th consulate in Little Rock, Arkansas by the end of 2005.
While President Bush condemns Mexico for their ‘racist’ post office stamps, he is totally silent about the massive ‘human tsunami’ of illegal aliens crushing our country. In fact he supports them: By outrageously and erroneously calling our patriotic Minutemen ‘vigilantes;’ by identifying illegal aliens euphemistically as ‘undocumented’ (as if they were just missing some kind of paperwork); and by praising illegals for their ‘family values’ while they break MANY of our immigration laws; while he constantly proclaims that “they are here to do the work Americans won’t do,” an outright lie and euphemistic camouflage for the invasion.
Bush’s solution to the invasion is to rename the ‘migrant army’ . . . ‘guest workers’ and give them a path to citizenship as a reward for illegally entering, residing and working in America.
A Warning For the Un-Anointed: Be prepared to find that much of the Hispanic and Latino rhetoric and propaganda that is discussed below will be deliberately obfuscating, duplicitous, hypocritical and dishonest! These groups wage blatant ‘in your face’ campaigns of disinformation by calling themselves ‘immigrant advocacy groups’ or ‘immigrant-rights groups’ or ‘human-rights groups!’ They routinely call legislation that eliminates ‘public benefits’ for illegal aliens, as “anti-immigrant.” You will notice, they NEVER say anti-illegal immigrant. The word “illegal” is NOT part of their vocabulary! Without fail, they deliberately obfuscate by using the term “immigrants” when we all know that the real issue is ILLEGAL immigrants.
How Mexico Expects to Win the War:
1. First They Brazenly Announced their Mexican Manifesto in 1982 in a prominent Mexico City newspaper. It is very eerily ‘Osama like’ and diabolically clear to all today, that Mexico has planned and then executed a ‘stealth war’ by invasion and colonization of the United States of America. Incredibly, the manifesto is a carbon copy of the illegal alien invasion and balkanization that American citizens have been forced to endure for more than two decades. Now, in 2005 there is overwhelming evidence that we are being invaded by a foreign country.
2. Mexico Arrogantly Declares its ‘Migrant Army’ War Plan: A peaceful mass of people, hardworking, carries out slowly and patiently an unstoppable [illegal alien] invasion, the most important in [Mexico’s] human history. You cannot give me a similar example of such a large migratory wave by an ant-like, stubborn, unarmed, [illegal aliens] and carried on in the face of the most powerful and best-armed nation on earth [America].”(25)
But neither barbed-wire fences, nor aggressive border guards, nor campaigns, nor [un-enforced American Immigration] laws nor police raids [not unless you commit ANOTHER crime] against the undocumented [illegal aliens], have stopped this movement of the masses that is unprecedented in any part of the world [true].(25)
In 1950 they were called ‘Pachucos’ (half-breeds) [then came the ‘wetbacks’ then the ‘braceros’]; today they are called ‘Chicanos.’ They have marked social and family characteristics, agility for adapting to the environment and for conquering a great region [America], once primitive and virgin, that belonged to our fatherland [Mexico] and we lost it [via the surrender Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo after America won the Mexican-American War(26)(27)(28)]. But it seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without the firing of a single shot, nor requiring the least diplomatic action [because both presidents, Bush and Fox, have colluded to do so], by means of a steady, spontaneous, and uninterrupted occupation.(25)
The occupation of America by Mexico’s poorest of the poor, clearly elaborated and detailed in the Mexican Manifesto announced in 1982, demonstrates a de facto war that has been carefully planned, artfully directed and facilitated by both governments, then executed without a single change or deviation from the original plan.
Just as with Osama’s fatwahs, our government has ignored the pronouncements of the Mexican Manifesto and has egregiously and outrageously facilitated Mexico’s ‘stealth’ war by not enforcing our immigration laws.
3. By Engaging Hispanic and Latino Organizations as Their Shills:
NOT ONE National Hispanic organization in America is against the illegal alien invasion. NOT ONE! Not LULAC, nor the National Council of La Raza (The Race), nor MALDEF, nor MEChA, etc. How do they ‘show their colors?’ For example: Paul Martinez of LULAC, the League of United Latin American Citizens, says . . . “they vehemently oppose the minuteman project.”(29) Well . . . of course they do! They oppose any and all efforts to stop the massive illegal alien invasion by Hispanics and Latinos. They applaud, encourage and facilitate the lawlessness. It’s all part of their racist agenda to increase their numbers in order to obtain political power and domination.(30) Wake up America!
“The National Council of La Raza [The Race, which is NOT a race] the International Socialist Organization [Communists], the Southern California Human Rights Coalition [Includes illegal aliens] and the San Gabriel Valley Neighbors for Peace and Justice [that’s Peace and Justice for illegal aliens, but not for you!] say that “there should be no borders and therefore no illegal immigrants!”(31) The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) is an anti-American, pro-illegal alien lobby that receives funding from a very long list of American corporations, which can be found here: (32)
LULAC (League of United Latin American Citizens) a Mexican-American organization that lobbies:
- For Racial preferences.
- For The legalization of illegal Hispanic immigrants.
- Against the military on the border.
- Against English-Only in America.(34)
They received $1 MILLION from the Ford Foundation in 2004 when William Clay Ford wrote: “As the largest and oldest Hispanic organization in the United States, LULAC continues to provide its more than 115,000 members with the necessary tools to be leaders in their communities. Great people making a difference in the community help all of us learn, appreciate and respect the contribution of everyone in our diverse citizenry . . . Ford has been a member of the LULAC Corporate Alliance for over a decade, and we are proud to support its many programs and initiatives.”(35)(36)
Is funding the LULAC organization Ford’s way of keeping the cheap labor in-coming to run their assembly lines? Or, more darkly, is it retribution for those workers who revolted over the inhumanly sped-up original Ford assembly line? Just a couple of questions to try and understand why the Ford Foundation would continue to fund an organization that is so blatantly anti-American in EVERY agenda they pursue. Is there any other explanation for such promotion, continuous support and funding by the Ford Foundation? It seems that profit the only motivation that ‘fits.’
LULAC’s Chapter President, Paul Martinez, La Cruces, New Mexico, funded by the corporate dollars of the Ford foundation and many, many others, has denounced the Minutemen patrols by saying: “They are hiding under the American flag claiming to be good patriots, but they are actually promoting racial hatred.”(33)
Is that how you see the Minutemen, those true American Patriots ‘doing the job our government won’t do,’ by guarding the borders? If they do drape themselves in the American flag, is that a negative? Then again, be sure and take notice whenever the Minutemen are challenged by Hispanic and Latino protesters, you’ll notice that those protesters wrap themselves . . . in the Mexican flag.
LULAC Lobbies Against English-only in America:
In their response to the 1996 US House of Representatives English Language Empowerment Act, passed to mandate the use of the English language as the unifying, singular language of America, LULAC said: “English-only is incredibly divisive [not unifying?] because it sends the message that the culture [language is a culture?] of language minorities [illegal aliens] is inferior and illegal. With a dramatic increase in hate crimes and right wing terrorist attacks in the United States, the last thing we need is a frivolous bill to fuel the fires of racism.”(34)
So, LULAC thinks it’s ‘racist’ to want to have a single unifying language, our own native language, as the ‘official language.’ Think about it . . . here in America, the Hispanics are telling us we should not have such a law, that it is ‘frivolous.’ How outrageous can you get? Americans are not entitled to mandate our national language as ‘official’ but they are free to shove their Spanish language down our throats, everywhere and everyplace? Aren’t they trying to make our own English language ‘inferior’ and ‘illegal’ to us?! Remember, ‘press one for English!’
Why do we need to have such a bill in the first place? Wake up America! Everything our legislature tries to do to keep America from turning into another Spanish speaking Hispanic dominated country . . . is racist. LULAC’s efforts to quash such legislation is part of their Hispanic agenda to push aside and replace our English language with theirs. Get the picture?
MALDEF (The Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund):
MALDEF was created and financed by the Ford Foundation, receiving more than $25 MILLION. In 1998 alone, MALDEF received $9 MILLION from the Ford Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation and the Carnegie Corporation combined.(37) It will probably make you sick, but you can read more about how corporate and foundation wealth finances mass immigration, see below at this number: (38)
MALDEF frequently uses their funding to attack legislation like Arizona’s Prop. 200. They often legally challenge and attack many other anti-illegal alien issues and legislation. They operate closely with Mexico, who stays behind the scenes ‘pulling the strings.’ They also push for legislative action that will advance their racist Hispanic agendas.
MALDEF’s Agenda Is Much the Same as the ACLU’s: (37)
- Open Borders.
- Free College Tuition for Illegal Aliens.
- Lowered Educational Standards to Accommodate Hispanic Students.
- Opposes English-Only Laws.
- Voting Rights for Criminals.
- Lawsuits to Try and Stop Arizona’s Prop. 200.
Of course they want the borders to remain ‘open’ so that millions more Hispanics and Latinos can enter. As time goes on, and the ‘migrant army’ grows ever larger, their collective voices will become louder and louder and even more stridently racist, oppressive and offensive. Are you prepared to fight back?
Free college tuition? Can Americans get a free college education? The Hispanics are drunk with the power they have been granted by our courts who have ‘legislated from the bench’ to give them free K-12 education. Why else would they think they should now be entitled to a free college education? Don’t you see how arrogant and demanding they are now?
What will they be like when they have insinuated themselves into our legislatures, police departments, mayoralties, schools, jails, hospitals, courts, churches, local townships and advisory boards, etc. . .? Just let your mind wrap around those thoughts!
Yes, lower those academic standards to accommodate Hispanic students who can’t keep up, while at the same time penalizing our American children by dragging them down to their level. It’s just another example of the Hispanics shoving their agenda down our collective throats to the detriment of our children. Let’s just dumb down the our children’s education by denying them access to quality education and devastate their future lives and prosperity so that those illegal aliens, who shouldn’t be here, can compete. Insanity reigns!
Why give voting rights to criminals? Because Hispanics have a disproportionate number of criminals in our jails already. Thirty-three percent of the federal prison population are illegal aliens.
MEChA: “For the race everything. For those outside the Race, nothing!” And . . . of course the ‘race’ they speak of is Hispanic/Latino (which is NOT a race).(12) Why do we Americans put up with being called ‘racist’ and ‘anti-immigrant’ by the truly racist pro-illegal alien Hispanic and Latino organizations, when we demand our immigration laws be enforced against illegal immigrants?(13)(14)(15) Why do we let them get away with such hypocritical accusations of racism?
Author Jim Trageser got is right when he said: “There is no possible logical, intellectual or even moral pretense for supporting illegal immigration . . . What other ammunition do they have in their arsenal [except the charge of racism]? There aren’t any logical, sensible arguments in favor of simply opening our borders. Not even the most vehement supporters of illegal immigration will make that argument straight out.”
“Instead, they criticize Border Patrol sweeps, assail efforts to deny benefits to those who break the law to get here, ridicule those who would watch the border voluntarily. And when they are called on the emptiness of their argument, when they are asked why immigration law shouldn’t be enforced in a logical even-handed manner, they resort to a burned-ground campaign of character assassination against anyone who openly advocates in favor of [the] fuller enforcement of our immigration laws.”
“The purpose of calling someone a racist isn’t to change his mind or heart, not to convince others of the veracity of your position. The point is to distract! To intimidate! . . . To silence!”(39)
Unfortunately all of the above Hispanic and Latino organizations have become powerful because they have been organizing and infiltrating our society and infrastructures for decades and are heavily funded by the Ford Foundation and many others which has allowed them to “successfully and aggressively promote hatred of the history, identity, culture, language, and laws of the United States.”(40)
These racist organizations are working hard to change America into an Hispanic nation. Their goal is to inalterably change and dominate our culture, society and language. Think about how that will impact you, your children, and your children’s children! Wake up America!
4. By Using American Political Shills To Work for Them:
In August, 2005, “[a]t the offices of the Secretaria de Relaciones Exteriores (Department of State of the Republic of Mexico), four USA elected officials [paid with American taxpayer dollars and supposedly representing the interests of American citizens] said that they will be asking the Bush Administration to declare “border vigilantism” against Mexicans and other immigrants along the US/Mexico border prosecutable and punishable under the federal hate crime laws. The officials said that the violent activities by groups like the Minutemen vigilantes [a bald-faced lie, with no proof], the KKK, white supremacy militias and other similar groups are totally unacceptable.”(41)
You did, of course, notice how they lumped all the groups together in one sentence so that one would have to ‘parse’ their attack and separate one group from the other, in order to challenge them to substantiate the charges. It was a sneak assassination of America’s Patriotic Minutemen, through implication by association, to other UNCONNECTED groups. Pay attention to their tactics. They use them all the time. As for just who those Mexican shills are, read on.
“County Supervisor of San Bernardino, California Josie Gonzales, the Mayor of Lynwood, California Ramon Rodriguez, [born in the town of Valparaiso, Zacatecas, Mexico] Borough President of The Bronx Adolfo Carrion, [Puerto Rican] and Delaware State Representative Joseph E. Miro [Born in Cuba] held the press conference at the offices of the SRE in Mexico City and directed most of their statements at President George W. Bush . . . [and said] “Bush should openly declare that he is against the Minuteman Project, and more aggressively criminalize their activities, which are motivated by anti-immigrant [sic, anti-illegal-immigrant] sentiments that are racist and paranoiac.”(41) You did of course notice the word ILLEGAL is missing between anti and immigrant. A common tactic employed by ALL the pro-illegal alien racists.
Sadly, American Churches Are Helping Mexico Win the War:
What is truly outrageous about the Mexican ‘stealth war‘ is that many churches and their ‘leaders’ in America have become the proverbial ‘fifth column’ for Mexico’s reconquista war, by ‘aiding and abetting’ the Hispanic tidal wave. By functioning as a ‘fifth column’ they are “a group of people who act traitorously and subversively, out of a secret [or not so secret] sympathy, for the enemy of their country.”(42) Our American churches are hard at work ‘aiding and abetting’ the overwhelming Hispanic illegal alien invasion that has trampled our laws and sovereignty, balkanized our neighborhoods, and insidiously and deviously corrupts and degrades our unifying English language, American culture, and society.
What is ‘Aiding and Abetting?’ To actively, knowingly, or intentionally assist another person [such as an illegal alien] in the commission or attempted commission of a crime.(43) For example ‘aiding a abetting’ illegal aliens to enter, reside and work in America, involves three separate felonies. Or, for the clergy to ask or engage their ‘flock’ or other sympathizers to join together in church sanctioned projects or events to criminally ‘aid and abet’ illegal aliens, is inviting them to participate in a conspiracy, which is an additional felony.
Those churches and religious followers who ‘aid and abet’ illegal aliens here in America are legion. This article reveals only one thin slice of the ‘aid and abet’ pie. This research reveals that churches of many denominations have deliberately violated multiple federal immigration laws in pursuit of their ambition to ‘help’ illegal aliens as part of their religious affiliations and misguided beliefs. They have engaged in this lawbreaking . . . repeatedly, endlessly and unchecked by our government!
Why do religious institutions, like the Catholic Church, and others, defy our immigration laws? Why do they flaunt our laws, by enabling millions upon millions of illegal aliens to enter, reside and work in America? Do they do so in order to ‘feel good’ about what they see as their ‘Christian duty’? Why do pious people of the Christian faith believe it is okay for them to disobey our laws, which were created to protect and defend our country and its populous? Do they feel that they are above the law? By their example, does that mean that it is okay the rest of us to disobey other laws, as we chose? As you will find below, they DO believe that they are ABOVE AND BEYOND THE LAW!
Churches and religious groups who choose to defy our immigration are criminals! It does not matter what ‘higher law’ they think they are obeying. They are the proverbial ‘Fifth Column’ who operates out of sympathy for the ‘invading army’ of illegal aliens, by traitorously and subversively facilitating the Mexican ‘migrant army’ invasion of our country. An Hispanic/Latino invasion that WILL, by their sheer numbers, irrevocably alter our American community. They will divide our nation into two languages, two cultures, and two societies. The Catholic Church and Charities, their membership along with other churches and religious zealots who think only of their ‘mission’ without regard for the rest of us . . . are traitorous criminals who are betraying their country and its citizens!
Churches and religious zealots apparently believe that they should not be bound by the immigration laws of our country. They have taken it upon themselves to defy our laws by illegally ‘aiding and abetting’ aliens to come, enter, take up residence and work here in America. That makes them criminals! They also conceal, harbor and shield them from detection in houses, transport them and engage in conspiracies with others to commit those same illegal acts. In their ‘blind ambition’ the Catholic Church, Charities and many others are committing felonies in violation of our immigration laws, because of their misguided religious fervor. They are facilitating and perpetuating the unrelenting and exorable illegal alien invasion of our country! Their complicity and duplicity is a national tragedy and an egregious sacrilegious disgrace!
Many church organizations such as the California Council of Churches, which represents 1.5 million members of mainstream Protestant and Orthodox churches, and the Pomona-based Progressive Christians Uniting have pilloried Governor Schwarzenegger for standing up for those American Patriots called the ‘Minutemen.’ The churches and their minions sniveled: “We are appalled that Governor Schwarzenegger, who as our state’s chief magistrate is pledged to maintain the rule of law, has chosen instead to praise a group of vigilantes who operate outside the law, saying they’ve done a terrific job in patrolling the border with Mexico.”(44)
They go on to say: “No responsible or moral public official would encourage citizens to take the law into their own hands, particularly on an issue that is already so laden with division and hatred.”(44)
And, still more invective: “‘Playing on people’s fears and divisions and dropping bombshells like those [praising the Minutemen] of last week represent demagoguery, not leadership’ said the letter, signed by the Rev. John Walsh, a University of Redlands chaplain, and 149 other religious leaders.”(45)
Unfortunately . . . those churches and ‘Christian’ leaders(???) have based their entire diatriabe on a LIE! How moral is that? It is deemed a lie, because the Patriot Minutemen have NEVER taken the law into their own hands nor has such an accusation been proven to be true . . . EVER!
What is so outrageous about all these religious institutions that are discussed here, is that they are fostering and promoting anarchy which is the: “Absence of government; [creating] the state of society where there is no law or supreme power [except God’s law and who enforces that?]; [it is] a state of lawlessness; [and of] political confusion.”(46) If the churches succeed is their mission . . . they will destroy the United States of America, a nation once touted as “a nation of laws!”
The Rev. Peter Laarman of Progressive Christians Uniting said: “We want to keep the level of violence, potential disruption and confrontation as low as possible. The religious leaders who signed this [letter to Schwartzenegger] are trying to be peacemakers.”(44)
The pro-illegal alien churches all want ‘as little confrontation as possible’ so that they can continue to undermine our laws and sovereignty by encouraging and supporting illegal aliens to enter, reside and work here. The question they need to be asked and answer, is . . . how much ‘peace’ will there be when America has descended into chaos and anarchy? A condition that which will surely occur if the illegal alien invasion continues unchallenged and unabated.
How To Stop the Traitorous ‘Aiding and Abetting’ of Illegal Aliens:
By Enforcing These Immigration Laws:
1. It is illegal to “encourage or induce an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.” 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv).(47)
2. It unlawful to aid or abet the commission of such acts. 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(v)(II).(47)
3. It is also unlawful to conceal or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, illegal aliens, including any building or any means of transportation. 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii).(47)
4. It is illegal to “engage in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts.” 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(v)(I).(47)
To ‘Aid and Abet’ is to actively, knowingly, or intentionally assist another person in the commission or attempted commission of a crime.
To engage in any of the above is a felony: A crime is considered a felony when the specified crime carries a penalty of more than one year in prison.(48) For the crimes listed above the maximum penalties range from five to twenty years for EACH (illegal alien) violation. Where sentences over five years indicate additional aggravating circumstances.
How The Catholic Church ‘Aids and Abets’ Illegal Aliens:
Most unfortunately, you will find that the Catholic Church and Charities and many, many of their misguided parishioners have collectively become the largest and most blatant illegal alien enablers in this country. They are citizens of the United States who, in direct violation of our federal immigration laws, enable illegal aliens to enter, reside and work here in America! Everything they do in the name of their ‘Christian beliefs’ is done in defiance of our immigration laws and without any concern for the harm they are causing the rest of us hard-working, honest, law-abiding, mostly Christian, Americans. What they do, by definition, makes them traitors, guilty of treason because they betray their country, and countrymen in order to promote an agenda of aiding and abetting illegal aliens, in direct contravention of our laws.(8)
It is particularly egregious for the Catholic Church, Charities and other church denominations to ignore our immigration laws when it results in such damaging negative effects on the ‘quality of life’ for the rest of us Americans. What a shameful example they provide for us and our children. Any sanctimonious justifications they might give for their illegal behavior, is unacceptable! What they do fosters anarchy and chaos, which impacts ALL Americans. Apparently Catholics and other religious organizations who join them, believe they are ‘special people,’ when in fact they are criminals who are shamefully and erroneously justifying their behavior by sacrilegiously cloaking themselves in the mantle of Christianity and biblical mantras.(8)
1. In May, 2005, the “U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops announced . . . that they will ‘add the voice of the Catholic Church’ to the call for a guest-worker program, and a path to citizenship for illegal aliens in the United States.”(49) To support that goal the Catholic Church’s ‘Migration and Refugee Services‘ has launched a controversial campaign called ‘Justice for Immigrants.’ However it seems that their campaign apparently does not include obeying the immigration laws of our country! “The campaign hopes to use God’s law to replace U.S. Immigration law.”(50)
“According to the [Catholic] church, the bible says to care for the poor, the weak and unfortunate. The church says that includes illegal immigrants.” “The church also wants lawmakers to develop a plan to help bring their families to the U.S. as well.”(50)
Do the math! That means if there are 18-20 million illegal aliens here now, that figure of potential influx could quadruple to 80 million if their families are brought in under the ‘family reunification’s plan that the Catholic Church espouses. In a country where the number of current legal citizens is 296 million . . . those numbers are a demographically overwhelming! Of course that does not include the ‘anchor babies’ they will also produce! To understand the depravity of this Catholic dogma, read on . . .
2. Cardinal Theodore E. McCarrick, the archbishop of Washington, DC, according to the Washington Times, in May of 2005, said that “religious teachings justify aiding illegal aliens“ . . . “We go right to the New Testament and say, him or her who is without sin cast the first stone. How many of us have not violated some laws, whatever they might have been — either they’re traffic laws or immigration laws or tax laws, something like that.”(49)
Perhaps some have occasionally cheated and done one, or two of the above. You did notice that you would have to ‘parse’ his statement to agree or disagree, because many have ignored speed limits and ‘forgot’ to claim something on their taxes, but violate immigration laws? Only illegal aliens and those who help them have done that. That lawbreaking is in a ‘class by itself’ and does NOT begin to compare to traffic or tax lawbreaking. Aiding and abetting illegal aliens is far more serious by comparison, not to mention that it is the kind of illegality that can have a massive impact on the rest of society, in ways that breaking traffic or tax laws do not.
Does the biblical quotation cited by the archbishop of the Catholic Church justify the promotion of anarchy in America? Does it also sanction inciting others to deliberately ignore United States immigration laws? How outrageous can you get? What he suggests is ILLEGAL to do and comes with a very ‘healthy’ felony penalty that includes serious jail time.
McCarrick is encouraging his ‘flock’ to break our immigration laws by ‘aiding and abetting’ illegal aliens, all with the blessings of the Catholic Church along with reassurances that the Holy Bible gives you that permission! Is it so important to the Catholic Church that an archbishop would twist and pervert sayings from the Holy Bible to support ignoring and defying our immigration laws, placing America on the path to anarchy?
Is their program ‘Justice for [Illegal] Immigrants‘ and its unspoken counter-mandate of ‘Injustice for Honest, Hard-Working, Law-Abiding American Citizens really that important to the church? Or, are their programs, exhortations and blatant pandering, simply a quest for ‘instant Catholics’ that will provide a major increase in their church membership? You can decide those answers for yourself! Read on . . .
3. Father Michael Seifert of San Felipe de Jesus said: “Any family in economic need has a right to immigrate, that’s our posture, if a family is hungry and the family needs work, then society should provide a way for people to do that.”(51) Translated that means . . . it doesn’t matter that is violates the sovereignty and immigration laws of America, we the priests of the Catholic Church consider ourselves ABOVE THE LAW!
4. St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church in Raleigh, NC: Held a statewide rally for hundreds of Latinos and their advocates, which included the Catholic Church, and Ecxaida Gamez of the Episcopal Ministry of Washington in Beaufort County and Javier Garcia of the Faith Action International House.(52)
After “a mariachi band played near the church alter,” the speakers called for “laws to legalize illegal aliens,” improvement of housing conditions, and “more interpreters for Spanish-speakers [read . . . jobs for English speaking Hispanics] at public health facilities” and a “tighter partnership with community colleges.” (52)
These requests seem reasonable, until you understand that they are for ILLEGAL ALIENS who have increased the Latino/Hispanic population in North Carolina by 400% in the 1990’s, and increased an additional 35%, on top of that 400%, to an estimated 517,000 from 2000-2004.(52) And, you can count on that explosion to continue due to the illegal alien’s high birthrates and because 10,000 illegal aliens are crossing the Mexican border and invading America, EVERY DAY!(18)
5. Father Jose Eugenio Hoyos Director of the Roman Catholic Church’s Spanish Apostolate, in the Arlington Diocese of Virginia said: “Where all the Hispanics are coming from, I don’t know. Sometimes I think maybe the Holy spirit is sending them too fast.” He said this jokingly at a press briefing. What is not a joke, is the fact that nearly ALL of these newly arrived Hispanics are illegal aliens who have broken our immigration laws to invade America. Of course Father Hoyos must know that he is ‘aiding and abetting’ their presence here in America, which is a crime.(53)
Father Hoyos, born in Columbia, one of 12 children, said “the church frequently hosts Salvadoran bishops and conducts mission work in El Salvador.” Of the 160,000 Latino Catholics in just this ONE Arlington, VA Catholic diocese 64,000 are Salvadoran.(53) Don’t you wonder how that many got here legally? Well, as you might guess . . . they didn’t!
6. Arlington Bishop Paul Loverde said “the roots of the Roman Catholic Church in American are steeped in immigration, and it’s important now to continue welcoming immigrants [illegal aliens] of all backgrounds to the church.”(53) However, the bishop knows full well that 90% of the 20 million illegal aliens who have invaded America are Hispanics and Latinos and therefore mostly Catholics, so his exhortations are very disingenuous.
7. Our Lady of the Mountain Catholic Church was used by the Mexican consulate [a FOREIGN government] to issue matricula consular ID cards to illegal aliens. “The process . . . included a ‘carousel’ of tables, connecting locals [illegal aliens] with vital information about taxes, employment, community college classes, police and driving in the United States.” Vincente Sixtos said, speaking through a translator from the state department of Employment, ‘It’s very important, because the identification helps with police and getting credit started with a bank account.’” Claudia Guzman speaking through an interpreter from Rogue Community College [Oh my, the college is so aptly named], “you can’t get a license without it . . . and it will definitely be accepted at Wells Fargo to open an account.” What can you do? Fight back . . . take your money out of the Wells Fargo Bank wherever you live.(54)
“Getting a bank account is key to starting a credit history, as well as sending money to relatives in Mexico [twenty billion dollars will be taken out of the American economy and sent to Mexico in 2005] . . . We are already a bicultural community [of illegal aliens]. They’re our neighbors and we need to be aware of that and accept it.”(54)
Well, do you ‘accept it?’ If so just sit back and do nothing. If you don’t ‘accept it’, join up with the Minutemen or any of the hundreds of anti-illegal alien groups, like the United Patriots of America, who are fighting to save America from the US government sanctioned insanity that is permitting this overwhelming illegal alien invasion of our country.
8. “Bishop Gerald Barnes, leader of the Diocese of San Bernadino, is urging federal legislators to extend disaster aid to illegal immigrants uprooted by Hurricane Katrina, and not to deport undocumented immigrants [illegal aliens] who fled the storm-ravaged Gulf Coast.”(55) They are criminals who have violated several immigration laws, so why aren’t we deporting them? Can you commit several felonies and continue to remain free from jail?
Bishop Barnes goes on to say: ‘Now is the time to serve our common humanity and not discriminate against victims of the disaster because they are not U.S. citizens,’ Barnes, the chairman of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops’ Committee on Migration, said in a Tuesday letter to federal lawmakers.(55)
‘Like U.S. citizens, noncitizens have suffered from the hurricane and its aftermath, having lost their loved ones, their homes, jobs, and possessions. The relief they need is commensurate with the relief needed by U.S. citizens affected by the disaster, but they are in danger of being overlooked,’ Barnes wrote [to federal legislators].(55)
However, you will notice how Bishop Barnes, has cleverly dichotomized the victims into two groups when in reality there are THREE groups: (1) U.S. citizens; (2) U.S. non-citizens who are here legally; and (3) U.S. non-citizens who are here illegally. That is how Catholic Bishops like him and others, deviously and maliciously ‘twist and pervert’ the facts in order to deceive and corrupt your thinking and understanding about the illegal immigration issue.
Why should American taxpayers dollars be spent to support people who broke our laws to enter, broke our laws to reside here and broke our laws to work here, while at the same time, due to finite funds, shortchange American citizens and legal aliens? Isn’t there something wrong with that picture?
It’s already an insult that illegal aliens get free education, free hospital emergency care and then some, have their babies on ‘our dime,’ who then become automatic citizens, or ‘anchor babies’ who qualify for all sorts of ‘public benefits’ including Medicaid . . . and now Bishop Barnes wants even more. When is enough, ENOUGH? Most importantly it should be noted that the Catholic hierarchy wants what is against the law to be given to illegal aliens.
The law states that: Undocumented [illegal aliens] and nonimmigrant [those aliens here on work, school or visitor visas] workers are eligible for noncash, in-kind emergency disaster relief such as food and shelter and emergency medical care, according to the Federal Emergency Management Agency. But federal rules do not allow illegal immigrants to receive other federal aid unless a member of their family, such as a child [anchor baby], is a citizen, FEMA officials said.(55) Does that mean if they have an ‘anchor baby’ they get cash aid for the entire family? We will never know. It was a question the reporter should have asked but didn’t.
9. Cardinal Roger Mahony, has urged Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger to sign legislation that would provide undocumented [Illegal aliens] with California Driver’s licenses . For what reason has a cardinal of the Catholic Church come out in favor of such a law? Is the car necessary to get to Church? Where are all those ACLU types who insist on ‘separation of Church and State’ when you need them? Most of all . . . why should we ever think of rewarding illegal aliens, who have violated AT LEAST three of our immigration laws, by giving them driving privileges?(56) Latest bulletin . . . Schwarzenegger, an American Patriot, refused to sign the bill.
10. Sister Mary Jo Toll of the Catholic Diocese of Toledo recently “told the Allen Country Clergy Fellowship . . . ‘that immigration law gives no authority to local law enforcement officers to investigate immigration issues unless they are already investigating a specific crime’.”(57) First of all, illegal aliens already ARE criminals, who have committed a series of crimes by illegally entering, residing and working here in America. By doing so, they have committed three separate criminal felonies under federal immigration law.
In fact, Sister Toll’s statement is false on its face. There are absolutely no restrictions that would keep local police from enforcing all laws, which of course includes federal laws. Isn’t it a fact that local police enforce other federal laws that involve kidnapping, racketeering, and murderers that cross state lines, and so on? Why would immigration laws be any different? As for committing another crime before Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) will get involved, that is a POLICY and manpower decision made by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and is not based upon law.
Sister Toll goes on to say: “Local police or deputies are not authorized to look for undocumented immigrants unless they are wanted for a crime. . . . The law has so many nuances, if they’re not trained in it, they’re not competent to do that.”(57) Here again she is wrong about local law enforcement’s sworn duties and obligation. They are required to enforce ALL laws, including federal laws. They cannot ‘pick and choose’ which laws they will enforce.(58)
Toll also warned that “companies would open themselves up to lawsuits by breaking federal anti-discrimination laws if they investigate one group of workers more than others.”(57) Her threat is an attempt to apply ‘pc’ (political castration) in order to the stop law enforcement from looking for the very Hispanics that represent 90% of the twenty million illegal aliens who are already here. You know . . . let’s not be looking at that ‘elephant’ in the room! Yes, let’s keep doing full body searches on those 85 year old White grannies in a wheel chair, when we all know that the terrorists are all . . . males of certain age ranges, ethnic and religious backgrounds. Insanity revisited!
Perhaps it would be helpful to know that Sister Toll is the director of the ‘Immigrant and Migrant Ministry.’ Apparently she has a ‘vested interest’ in keeping a steady stream of illegal aliens coming into our country for her ‘ministry.’ It is also patently clear that she has an agenda and a mission that involves protecting that unending supply of illegal aliens. In order to accomplish her ‘agenda,’ she has set herself up as an ‘authority’ on law enforcement and immigration law which she clearly has twisted and perverted to ‘make her case.’ Shame on you, Sister Toll.
11. “Catholic Archbishop Joseph A. Fiorenza and [Houston, TX] City Councilmen Gordon Quan and Adrian Garcia, said a congressional program allowing workers [Bush’s guestworker program] to come here legally would eliminate the need for groups like the Minutemen to monitor illegal immigrants. . . . The leaders at the conference [who were] organized by The Metropolitan Organization, said they do not welcome the [Minutemen] patrols.”
Councilman Adrian Garcia, “a former Houston police officer, said HPD [Houston Police Department] would monitor the Minutemen ‘as they would the KKK, as they would the Black Panthers.’”(59) Are you outraged yet? Imagine . . . American patriots who want our country’s immigration laws enforced, are branded by well-funded Latino and Hispanic groups and Hispanic ex-police officers, as promoting ‘racial hatred!’ Is that how you see it?
12. Rev. Oscar Cantu, of Holy Name Catholic Church said the following at the conference, “let’s stand up for family values” by calling for reuniting families divided by immigration. Translation . . . he means, bring all the women and children they left behind in Mexico, etc., here to America so that they can join their illegal alien husbands. They also arrogantly declared that “they [the conference members] represent the views of most Houstonians in calling for humane treatment of illegal immigrants.” However, polls show that Houstonians are ‘ambivalent’ about illegal immigration.(59)
It is suggested, that their ‘ambivalence’ exists because many are afraid to speak out against illegal immigration. Like the rest of our citizenry they have been ‘brainwashed’ by the cult of diversity and have been ‘neutered’ by pc (political castration). Also, since many are Hispanic, they can and do face retaliation from friends, neighbors and family members who are ‘card carrying member’s of the ‘fifth column’ who support the rabid reconquistas. They also face being racially condemned for their ‘ambivalence’ with the label of ‘coconut’ . . . brown on the outside but white on the inside.
13. Fr. Kevin Collins, of the Immaculate Conception Church, in the predominantly Mexican east end of Houston has said: “Its [day labors centers have] been well received — a win-win situation . . . As a member of the executive committee of the Metropolitan Organization of the Industrial Areas Foundation, Collins helped to get private and public funding [that’s your tax dollars] to build the East End Worker Center in March [of 2005].”(60)
Fr. Collins explained that: “First of all, if people are getting paid for their work, that’s good for the community. It’s helped in providing a place where you don’t have a bunch of men standing on the corner, where you have little old ladies or a child threatened a bit by walking by these guys.”(60)
Reflecting on Fr. Collins comments, you must have noticed two things . . . one is that he and his group are breaking the law to ‘aid and abet’ finding work for illegal aliens. Two . . . didn’t you wonder why ‘little old ladies’ and a ‘child’ could be ‘threatened a bit’ just ‘walking by these guys?’ Everyone knows that it is not just the old and the young passers-by that feel ‘threatened’ . . . it is everybody that passes by, school age children and women of all ages feel threatened. It is a well-documented phenomenon. What kind of behavior are these men exhibiting? Guess! These are men who shouldn’t even be here in our country. Why should our citizenry be exposed to such behavior in the first place?
What it all boils down to is that our ‘quality of life’ is being harmed by these illegal aliens. It needs to be stopped by enforcing our immigration laws. American citizens should not fear walking down the streets of their hometowns by people who should be deported or sent to jail. Lastly, Fr. Collins is participating in a criminal act by aiding and abetting illegal aliens. Isn’t that a wonderful example, for all to see and know, that a member of the Catholic Church is a criminal who condones and supports the flaunting of our immigrations laws?
Other Churches Who ‘Aid and Abet’ Illegal Aliens:
1. The Evangelical Lutheran Church of America (ELCA), has apparently joined hands with the Catholic Church in agreement with Cardinal Theodore E. McCarrick’s mantra that “religious teachings justify aiding illegal aliens“ . . . “We go right to the New Testament and say, him or her who is without sin cast the first stone. How many of us have not violated some laws, whatever they might have been — either they’re traffic laws or immigration laws or tax laws, something like that.”(61)
By a vote of 900-50 taken at their annual conference in Orlando, August 2005, the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America, has called upon its 10,000 congregations of 5 million members to support the goal of the Catholic Church’s ‘Migration and Refugee Services‘ controversial campaign called ‘Justice for Immigrants.’(61)(62) A campaign that apparently does not include obeying the immigration laws of our country! And, according to KFOX TV, “The campaign hopes to use God’s law to replace U.S. Immigration law.”(50)
“In practical terms, the Protestant denomination [ELCA] asked each of its 65 bishops to establish a task force to advocate for and serve immigrants in their regions.”(62) What this means is that they have essentially asked 65 bishops to participate in a ‘conspiracy’ to ‘aid and abet’ illegal aliens, which is of course a criminal violation of our immigration laws. To understand how they plan to accomplish their work read on . . .
According to the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America (ELCA), who is “Living in God’s Amazing Grace” (their motto) the: Newcomers without legal documents [illegal aliens] also are among the most vulnerable. Congregations are called to welcome all people, regardless of their legal status. Persons who once were or now are without documents are members of our congregations, and we want them to feel and know that in the Church they are part of a safe and caring community. We encourage bishops and synods to show their support for congregations composed of or working with immigrants who may or may not have documents.(63)
So we find another church who wants to use “God’s law to replace U.S. immigration law” and “welcome all people, regardless of their legal status”‘. It seems that the entrenched, monolithic, established religions are all advocating anarchy. They advocate providing treasonous help to Mexico as a ‘5th column’ by ‘aiding and abetting’ illegal aliens to come, reside and work illegally in America making them feel that “they are part of a safe and caring community” by defying our immigration laws. How sick and pathetic is that?
2. The Baptist Church Weighs In:
According to Marv Knox, editor of the Baptist Standard an “Hispanic Baptist pastor prompted the Baptist General Convention of Texas [BGCT] to form an immigration task force. Out of that group’s work, both the BGCT and the Hispanic Baptist Convencion of Texas have passed resolutions urging ministry to, and justice for immigrants.”(64) Well, there it is again . . . “Justice for [illegal] Immigrants” or ‘Injustice for Honest, Law-Abiding American Citizens!’
So now we know that the Hispanic pastors originated the quest for ‘justice for immigrants’ and the naive, gullible and ‘bleeding heart’ Baptists took up the ‘mantle’ of ‘aiding and abetting’ illegal aliens for them. Could it be that those ‘Hispanic pastors’ had an agenda? And, just what could that be? Do you suppose it had something to do with the clearly stated Mexican Manifesto and their ‘migrant army’?
As for the Baptists: Both conventions stress, “The Bible teaches and the ministry of Jesus instructs that believers are to minister to the ‘alien’ [Gee, even the bible used the term ‘alien’] and the ‘stranger’ in the land.” They also note churches do not violate any laws when they meet the basic needs of undocumented [illegal] immigrants. They both call for ministry to immigrants “through prayer and action.”(64)
Apparently Mr. Knox is unaware that praying for illegal aliens is okay, but it’s the ‘action’ part that will get Baptists in legal trouble. He also does not understand that ‘aiding and abetting’ illegal aliens, in any way, IS illegal and punishable by up to five years in jail. Not very good advice from Marv Knox, editor of the Baptist Standard.(64)
3. The (New Life Presbyterian Church) or Cumunidade Presbiteriana Nova Vida as it is called in Framingham, where Pastor Manoel Oliveira claims: “We’re here to fight a particular idea that is being impregnated [He means ‘gaining traction’] in Framingham, the idea of hatred [actually anger] against one particular group [illegal aliens].”(65) That ‘particular group’ is the ‘visible minority’ of Brazilians. Lost in the rhetoric is that the townspeople are ‘mad as hell’ that the Brazilians, who are nearly all illegal aliens, are degrading their ‘quality of life’ and ruining their town.
In the typical support given to illegal alien groups, the church has said: “Today they’re against the Brazilians, tomorrow it will [be] against someone else . . . This is not a group to defend Brazilians, but to defend the right of people to belong to the community [even it they are there illegally]. People have the right to express their opinions, but that doesn’t give them the right to threaten people or to say things that are not appropriate or untruthful.”(65)
You’ll notice no specific quotes about what those threats or untruths are, only innuendo. It is surprising that they didn’t explicitly use the ‘N’ word . . . Nazis! It’s just another example of attempts to silence the debate by calling the opposition racist, xenophobes, etc. and not allowing them the opportunity to rebut the accusations or accusers.
Of course, as usual, completely left out of the conversation is the fact the that the town of Framingham, MA has been inundated with Brazilian illegal aliens. Anyone of minimal intellectual capacity, knows that the numbers of Brazilians in the town could not possibly have come there legally. The Brazilians have completely overrun the town. It was a physical impossibility for so many of them to arrive, in the time frame they did, and be there legally. Everyone knows that, but no one from officialdom is doing anything about it. In the meantime the quality of life for the residents of Framingham is rapidly disintegrating, and the anger about it roils.
So what do the town officials do? They bend over backwards to invite “representatives from all ethnic groups [will that include the White ethnic group?] in the community to be part of a group of town officials, civic leaders, church pastors and representatives from the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce” to figure out how to pander to the illegal Brazilians. Not how to respond to the demand by the legal citizens that the illegal aliens be denied taxpayer services, but to pander to the illegal alien Brazilians.(65)
Wake up Americans. Being an American can no longer be a spectator sport. Fight back! Whine, snivel and complain in every way possible. If you don’t know how to do that, just emulate the Hispanics, they’re very good at it. Pay attention, and vote in the politicians who will insist that our immigration laws be enforced!!!
4. “The meeting at Foundry United Methodist Church near Logan Circle [DC] marked an effort to address an issue that has roiled the region: the crowds of day laborers, many of them here illegally, who flock to street corners seeking work. . . . ‘Please help us,’ begged Claudio Delgado, 35, a Nicaraguan who seeks work each morning with a crowd of immigrants at 15th and P streets NW. ‘We suffer every day. Imagine how difficult it is to change bosses every day’ . . . ‘We are afraid to call the police, because we are illegal,’ said Anacleto, a 34-year-old laborer, whose last name is being withheld because of deportation concerns.”(66)
To Claudio . . . go home and you won’t have those ‘problems.’ And, does the church know that the immigration law states that their building is ‘harboring’ illegal aliens and is subject to legal penalties for doing so?
Another sad story . . . it seems that due to recent ‘gentrification’ of the area, those poor illegal aliens are losing their staging area for soliciting day laborers. Community organizations are working to get them “a permanent staging area for the District’s day laborers. Several Washington suburbs have set up such sites, often supported by public funds, to provide clean, organized places for workers to seek jobs.”
Oh, isn’t that nice. At taxpayer expense the ILLEGAL ALIENS will have a “clean organized place” for them to seek work. A warning to the town . . . providing day labor centers is a criminal violation of immigration law and theft of taxpayer dollars.
“Francisco Pacheco, a regional day-labor organizer, gave a presentation on how the workers could set up a center — from writing up a mission statement to creating short-term work contracts that employers would fill out. Immigrant advocates offered to help the workers get started and raise funds.”(66)
You did notice that they are ‘immigrant advocates’ not ‘illegal immigrant advocates’ as they in fact are! You should also know that there is a national network of day labor centers for illegal aliens. They even have their own web site here: http://ndlon.org/memberorgs.htm.
Abel Valenzuels, director of the UCLA center for the Study of Urban Poverty “speculated that about three-fourths of all day laborers are undocumented [illegal aliens].”(60)
Silvia Nava, supervisor for the CASA of Maryland Employee Rights Project said that her “center is part of a network of 125 facilities that helps day laborers find work across the country . . . They [illegal aliens] are people who have a right to find a job. They come here because the economy in their countries aren’t working.” CASA “makes it a point not to ask whether the worker is legal. ‘That’s the responsibility of the employer to ask.’”(60)
Isn’t it outrageous that these people who are illegally aiding and abetting aliens can say that they have a RIGHT to find a job. THEY HAVE NO SUCH RIGHT! They are here illegally. They are guilty of criminal felonies. So is Nava, the center director. And, again we see that it is somebody else’s responsibility to ask about their legal status. Just like you constantly hear that it is “the federal government’s responsibility to enforce immigration laws.” We are a country of laws but nobody enforces or obeys those laws. With those values and attitudes we are slip-sliding towards anarchy.
“Advocates say the centers can resolve residents’ complaints about the proliferating outdoor sites, where day laborers sometimes urinate in public, leave trash or pester passing women. The centers have been controversial, however, with residents of some suburbs strongly opposed to using tax dollars to help people who might be in the country illegally.” Wouldn’t the better solution be that they are rounded up and returned to their country of origin since they are here illegally? Wouldn’t that solve the problem immediately and save the taxpayers money to boot?(66)
What the advocates have failed to understand is that ‘aiding and abetting’ illegal aliens in their pursuit of work here in America is a criminal violation of our immigration laws that will garner them up to five years in prison for EACH offense. Not to mention the theft of taxpayer dollars that will be spent harboring them in a building and enabling them to find work, an egregious affront to every hard-working American.
5. At the Christ Fellowship of Atlanta church, “The Rev. Julian Herrera, of Norcross [GA] says Jesus would not harshly judge immigrant [illegal aliens] that cross the U.S.-Mexican border looking for work. The way people can glorify God is to lend these people a hand instead of persecuting them.”(67)
“Herrera, a native of Mexico, became a Christian in Atlanta 15 years ago. He later returned to Mexico and studied at an Assembly of God seminary. He became a pastor and returned to the United States in 1999 at the invitation of a church in Marietta.”(67) The Rev. Charles Strong rents space at Christ Fellowship of Atlanta to Herrera for his Spanish-speaking congregation. Does the reverend know he is breaking immigration laws by providing a building that harbors illegal aliens?
“Earlier this year  Herrera went to Washington with other Hispanic pastors organized by a group called CONLAMIC — the National Coalition of Latino Clergy and Christian Leaders — to lobby for immigration reform and driver’s licenses for those without immigration documents [illegal aliens].”(67) What ever happened to the separation of church and state? Aren’t you outraged that Hispanic and Latino clergy are advocating for illegal aliens. Fight back!
“Manuel Mendo, [a] Baptist pastor from El Salvador, [at the same forum] said the laws of God are greater than the laws of man. Mercy is one of the most important acts a Christian can show.”(67)
“David Jenkins, who teaches at the Chandler School of Theology at Emory University, [who] has worked with refugees and says helping the stranger is central to Jesus’ message . . . Jesus was constantly breaking a lot of the cultural norms of his tradition.”(67) Ah, but does that include committing the criminal act of ‘aiding and abetting’ illegal aliens and disobeying our immigration laws? Does David Jenkins believe it is okay to break the law? Is that what he teaches at Emory University?
“Gregory Howard, chairman of the Gwinnett County Republican Party, listened to Herrera [and said] . . . ‘What he’s saying is we’re not children of God and we’re not Christians if we don’t allow this [massive invasion of illegal aliens], I’m deeply offended by this.’”(67) It seems that at least one person in the audience got it right!
6. The Rev. Julio Barquero, of the Centro Cristiano Fellowship in Sherwood, AK has said: “Little Rock is the border between Mexico and the U.S., . . . [n]ot Texas anymore — Arkansas. Texas has been conquered by Hispanics.”(68) Has their arrogance ‘got your goat’ yet? Are you mad enough to fight back? Are you going to sit back and let the Hispanics take over America?
“Barquero explained that Latinos in Texas have networks and institutions to help them navigate in society, whereas the Latino population in Arkansas is struggling because it is so new.”(68) What he means is that Arkansas has been newly occupied by the illegal alien hordes invading our country and now they want to ‘reconquista’ more than the mythical territory of Aztlan.
According to the Migration Policy Institute, “Forty to forty-nine percent of all immigrants in Arkansas are undocumented [illegal aliens].”(68) Take Note: That means that figuratively, every other person of the ‘visible minority’ you see in the towns of Arkansas is an illegal alien! Wake up America, look around your communities. Pay attention to what is happening today in America. We are being overrun by a ‘migrant army’ of Hispanics who WILL, by their sheer numbers, divide America into two cultures, languages and societies.
The Rev. Barquero also “started a program that issues identification cards to undocumented [illegal alien] Latinos in conjunction with the Sherwood Police Department. With the IDs issued at the church, miracles have happened. He says the cards enable Latinos to purchase cars, obtain insurance, and even eventually quality for state drivers licenses. Church officials will issue a card to anyone who can produce a birth certificate or other form of identification from his or her native country, and Barquero says they have distributed 4,500 IDs, all of which bear the seal of the Sherwood Police Department.”(68)
Well now, there’s a perfect case that requires local American citizens to step forward and demand that the local police stop breaking the law by ‘aiding and abetting’ illegal aliens. Demand that they end such a travesty of illegal behavior. Tell them to stop sanctioning illegal behavior and facilitating criminals! If necessary, band together and hire a law firm to sue them. Several firms come to mind: Judicial Watch, FILE (Friends of Immigration Law Enforcement), the Washington (DC) Legal Foundation (WLF), and the Mountain States Legal Foundation.
Carlos Cervantes, the state director of LULAC said: “The reason that they [Latinos] enjoy Arkansas is that they enjoy the small towns. They just feel real comfortable here.”(68) I just bet they do! The Mexican ‘migrant army’ has already penetrated even deep into America. Remember that Cervantes considers the border of Arkansas to be the border to Mexico because Texas has already been conquered! Are you angry yet? Get involved in your towns. Fight back!
Even more troubling for Arkansans is that, according to Cervantes: “Arkansas has the second-fastest-growing Hispanic population in the country, which puts it on the crest of the next wave of Latino migration [illegal alien occupation by the ‘migrant army’] that is following initial settlements in Texas, California, and other states. As a result, the Mexican government has closed its consulate in New Orleans and is opening one in Little Rock.”(68)
Cesar Compadre, a professor at the UAMS colleges of pharmacy and public health founded La Casa, a non-profit organization that “serves as a bridge between Latinos and Arkansas institutions that want to interact with Latinos. It helps Latinos with everything from simple orientation services, such as getting their electricity connected, to more complicated situations, such as how to obtain a kidney transplant.”(68)
The Catholic Diocese of Little Rock also provides services such a “free bilingual medical clinic and offers to help with the immigration process. Sheila Gomez, who handles Latino outreach for the Catholic Diocese, says that most people are misinformed about the realities of life as an undocumented [illegal alien] immigrant.”(68)
The Mosaic Church of Little Rock, a self-described multi-ethnic, economically diverse church to which Elisabeth Ortega is a member says: “They don’t have driver’s licenses because they are undocumented [illegal aliens]. Their kids can’t go to college because they don’t have social security numbers [untrue] and can’t get loans [also untrue]. Even with [free] medical care, it is amazing how far behind Little Rock is in providing translators. I had to take a person to the doctor and translate for them.”(68)
Gee, isn’t that they way non-English speaking persons were helped before the government required taxpayer-financed multi-lingual help everywhere and everyplace in America? Churches, family, friends, neighbors or children used to step in and do those things. Now the ‘nanny state’ does it for them even when they are here illegally.
Ms. Ortega goes on to say that “the goal of Mosaic is to integrate the Latinos with the greater community by providing a place for them to feel comfortable and accepted.”(68) That goal is the antithesis of what it should be, which is to obey the law and not ‘aid and abet’ illegal aliens who have invaded our country and are able stay here because they are facilitated and protected by churches like Mosaic.
What on earth is happening in Little Rock? The Hispanics shills in Little Rock, along with their facilitators are busy pushing their wants and needs with no respect or allegiance to American laws, values, culture, language or society. All they care about is their racist agenda of Hispanic and Latino political and economic dominance, which they intend to achieve by any means necessary! Sadly, and most unfortunately, with the help of a ‘fifth column’ that includes many, many religious institutions and leaders as well as unsuspecting, naive, non-Hispanic American citizens.
These Religious Institutions and Their Members are Fostering Chaos and Anarchy:
Clearly the government of these United States, has abdicated all responsibility and efforts to stop Mexico’s ‘migrant army’ from invading our country. Working in tandem with our ‘do-nothing’ government, religious institutions are working vigorously as a ‘fifth column’ to foster and promote a state of lawlessness.
Mexico’s ‘migrant army’ is an overwhelming Hispanic invasion that is defying our laws and sovereignty, balkanizing our country, degrading our schools, hospitals and jails, corrupting our culture, society and national language, as it metastasizes throughout the United States.
Doesn’t it strike you as outrageous that the one institution in our society that most Americans rely upon to provide moral stability and integrity, turns out to be the ‘prime mover’ towards anarchy?
What can be done to remedy the problem? Speak out loudly and clearly about what you know to be corrupt calls for lawlessness by your churches, its hierarchy, ministry and especially among your fellow parishioners. Only then can the brakes be applied to stop this spiral towards chaos and lawless disorder.
All the above religious entities exhibit a misguided naiveté that is frightening, inappropriate and beyond all rational reasoning or understanding. For churches to proselytize ‘aiding and abetting’ illegal aliens is simply ‘beyond the pale’ as well as criminal behavior. However, above all else, their lack of concern for law-abiding Americans, most of whom are also Christians, is unforgivable. Their collective unconscionable actions are at best . . . grievous, repugnant and amoral!
Note 1: All bracketed [ ] notations within quotes, are added for clarification.
Note 2: All underlining and italics, within the quotes and elsewhere, are done for emphasis.
Note 3: For an excellent source on The National Council of La Raza (The Race), LULAC, MALDEF, MEChA, and the ACLU, et al go to: http://www.discoverthenetwork.com/viewGroups.asp?catId=6.
- Robert Justich and Betty Ng, CFA, The Underground Labor Force Is Rising To The Surface, steinreport.com, January 23, 2005, http://www.steinreport.com/BearStearnsStudy.pdf.
- Jim McTague, Going Underground: The shadow economy is about to top $1 trillion – at a great cost to many, barron’sonline.com, January 3, 2005, http://www.nbpc1613.org/news/010105_BARRONS_Underground%20Economy.htm.
- Jeffrey S. Passel, Estimates of the Size and Characteristics of the Undocumented Population, The Pew Hispanic Center, March 21, 2005, http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/44.pdf.
- Fred Ebel, Illegal immigration invasion numbers, May 30, 2005, Desert Invasion – U.S., http://www.desertinvasion.us/data/invasion_numbers.html.
- Fred Ebel, How many illegal aliens are in the U.S.?, January 3, 2005, theamericanresistance, http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ref/illegal_alien_numbers.html.
- Lawrence E. Harrison, The silence about immigrants, September 29, 2004, The Boston Globe, http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2004/09/29/the_silence_about_immigrants/.
- NewsMax.com, Feds Undercount Illegal Aliens, March 16, 2001, theamericanresistance.com, http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/3/15/202322.shtml.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Catholic Church & Charities Illegally ‘Aid and Abet’ Aliens, August 17, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/CatholicChurch.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Hospitals ‘Mugged’ by Illegal Aliens, July 12, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/Mugged.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Hispanic Racism Rears its Ugly Head in US Congress, September 22, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/Baca.html.
- American Patrol, The Scourge of MEChA, Accessed October 4, 2005, americanpatrol.com, http://www.americanpatrol.com/MECHA/MEChAindex.html.
- Stanford University Editorial Board, MEChA: Social Justice Group or KKK?, October 24, 2003, stanfordreview.org, http://www.stanfordreview.org/Archive/Volume_XXXI/Issue_2/Editorial/editorial1.shtml.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Blatant Racism by the Pro-illegal Alien Crowd (Part 1), April 22, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/Racism1.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Blatant Racism by the Pro-illegal Alien Crowd (Part 2), May 2, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/Racism2.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Blatant Racism by the Pro-illegal Alien Crowd (Part 3), June 21, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/Racism3.html.
- Mountain States Legal Foundation (MSLF), Arizona Law Denying Benefits To Illegal Aliens Upheld, August 9, 2005, MSLF, http://www.mountainstateslegal.org/press_releases.cfm?pressreleaseid=477.
- Washington Legal Foundation (WLF), Court Dismisses Challenge To Arizona Law Denying Welfare For Illegal Aliens (Friendly House v. Napolitano), August 11, 2005, WLF, http://www.wlf.org/upload/081105LURS.pdf.
- Letter from Senator John McCain, (4 Million divided by 365 equals 10,000+ per day), dtd. February 10, 2004, http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ref/letter_mccain_2004feb10.html.
- Travis Loller, Mexican Consulate to offer ID cards during annual visit, The Island Packer, June 25, 2005, http://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/story/4973488p-4545103c.html.
- Megan Hawkins, Mexican officials to issue ID cards, passport in D.M., September 25, 2005, The Des Moines Register, http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050925/NEWS08/509250338/1001/RSS01.
- Gabriela Rico, Waiting for documentation: Almost 2,000 people line up at a mobile Mexican Consulate in Salem [OR], March 6, 2005, The Statesman Journal, http://188.8.131.52/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050306/NEWS/503060325.
- Jennifer Delson and Anna Gorman, Mexico’s ID Makes Major Gains in U.S.: Use of the matricula consular is helping many to assimilate, which is one reason those against illegal immigration oppose the card’s use, September 27, 2005, Los Angeles Times, http://www.americas.org/item_22206.
- Andorra Bruno and K. Larry Storrs, Consular Identification Cards: Domestic and Foreign Policy Implications, the Mexican Case, and Related Legislation, March 31, 2005, Congressional Research Service, http://www.ilw.com/lawyers/immigdaily/news/2005,0406-crs.pdf.
- Eduardo Porter and Elisabeth Malkin, Way North of the Border, September 30, 2005, New York Times, http://ist-socrates.berkeley.edu/~border/list_articles/REQ_Sept30_WayNorthoftheBorder.html.
- Carlos Loret de Mola, The Great Invasion: Mexico Recovers Its Own, July 20, 1982, americanpatrol.com, http://www.americanpatrol.com/RECONQUISTA/GreatMexInvasDeMola820720.html.
- Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, Accessed June 15, 2005, azteca.net, http://www.azteca.net/aztec/guadhida.html.
- Monterey County Historical Society, Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, Accessed June 15, 2005, mchsmuseum.com, http://www.mchsmuseum.com/treaty.html.
- Map of the Territory of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, Accessed June 15, 2005, loc.gov, http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/ghtreaty/ghmap.jpg.
- KFOXTV.com, LULAC opposes NM Minutemen, June 11, 2005, kfoxtv.com, http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/4598324/detail.html?rss=elp&psp=news.
- John Kirsch, Hispanic voters gaining political clout, October 3, 2005, The Fort Worth Star-Telegram (TX), http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/12804653.htm.
- Katherine Rosenberg, Home Depot picketed over illegal immigrant allegations, June 12, 2005, desertdispatch.com, http://www.desertdispatch.com/2005/111859538421537.html.
- National Council of La Raza, Funders, Accessed September 18, 2005, nclr.org, http://www.nclr.org/section/about/funding/.
- KVOA News, Some Hispanics decry group’s border patrols, June 12, 2005, KVOA.com, http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3464545.
- Discover the Network, League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), April 15, 2005, http://www.discoverthenetwork.com/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6189.
- Amy Waters Yarsinske, All for One and One for All: A Celebration of 75 years of the League of United Latin American Citizen (LULAC), June 9, 2004, lulac.org, http://www.lulac.org/about/history.pdf, (See page 85 or .pdf page 87).
- League of United Latin American Citizens, LULAC Corporate Alliance, Accessed September 21, 2005, lulac.org, http://www.lulac.org/links.html#anchor551841.
- Discover The Network, Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF), April 15, 2005, http://www.discoverthenetwork.com/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6156.
- The American Patrol, Contributors to MALDEF – 2002-2003, theamericanpatrol.com, http://www.americanpatrol.com/MALDEF/Contributors-2002-2003.html.
- Jim Trageser, Charging ‘racism’ easier than facing issues, September 1, 2005, North County Times (CA), http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005/09/01/news/columnists/trageser/19_52_248_31_05.txt.
- Joseph Fallon, Funding Hate: foundations and the radical ‘Hispanic’ lobby, Fall 2000, The Social Contract, http://www.thesocialcontract.com/cgi-bin/showarticle.pl?articleID=910&terms.
- Hector Carreon, USA officials seek to declare “border vigilantism” a federal hate crime, August 15, 2005, La Voz de Aztlan (Please be advised that this is a reconquista anti-White, anti-American, Mexican racist, hate-filled website), http://www.aztlan.net/hate_at_the_border.htm.
- Fifth Column, Accessed October 3, 2005, infoplease.com, http://www.infoplease.com/dictionary/fifth+column.
- The Concise Law Encyclopedia, Aid and Abet, Accessed September 11, 2005, thelawencyclopedia.com, http://www.thelawencyclopedia.com/term/aid_and_abet.
- Brad A. Greenberg, Christians chide governor, May 9, 2005, The San Bernadio (CA) Sun, http://www.sbsun.com/Stories/0%2C1413%2C208~12588~2860855%2C00.html.
- Sharon McNary, Churches target governor — Immigration: A state group wants him to end his support of the Minutemen Project, May 11, 2005, The Press-Enterprise (Riverside, CA), http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_D_churches12.f29a.html.
- Brainy Dictionary, definition of anarchy, Accessed September 13, 2005, Brainy Dictionary, http://www.brainydictionary.com/words/an/anarchy130036.html.
- United States Code, Title 8 – Aliens and Nationality, Chapter 12 – Immigration and Nationality, Subchapter II – Immigration, Part VIII – General Penalty Provisions, Section 1324 – Bringing in and harboring certain aliens, As of January 6, 2003, findlaw.com, http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/casecode/uscodes/8/chapters/12/subchapters/ii/parts/viii/sections/section_1324.html.
- The Concise Law Encyclopedia, felony, Accessed September 11, 2005, thelawencyclopedia.com, http://www.thelawencyclopedia.com/term/felony.
- Stephen Dinan, Bishops back aid to immigrants, May 11, 2005, The Washington Times, http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20050510-113801-4424r.htm.
- KFOXTV, Catholics Back Illegal Immigrants?, 2005, kfoxtv.com, KFOXTV, Catholics Back Illegal Immigrants?, 2005, kfoxtv.com, http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/4693373/detail.html?rss=elp&psp=news.
- Sara Ines Calderon, Church organizing anti-Minuteman campaign: Majority of City Commission would support resolution against border militia group, September 5, 2005, The Brownsville (TX) Herald, http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/ts_more.php?id=66899_0_10_0_M.
- Michael Easterbrook, Latinos rally for change: As population soars, Hispanics call for better quality of life, August 15, 2005, The News and Observer, http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/2723184p-9160955c.html.
- Matthew Barakat, Hispanics flock to Virginia diocese, August 13, 2005, The Washington Times, http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20050812-101702-9976r.htm.
- John Darling, Mexican residents gain ID benefits: Consular recognition aids citizenship effort, May 1, 2005, Mail Tribune, http://www.mailtribune.com/archive/2005/0501/local/stories/16local.htm.
- Michael Fisher, Disaster aid urged for illegal migrants –PLEA: The leader of the Inland Catholic diocese decries limits on help for noncitizens [illegal aliens] in need, September 22, 2005, The Press Enterprise (Riverside, CA), http://www.pe.com/breakingnews/local/stories/PE_News_Local_D_barnes23.1d9a1c58.html.
- Cardinal urges governor to sign SB 60, September 30, 2005, The Tiding (CA), http://www.the-tidings.com/2005/0930/drivers.htm.
- Heather Rutz, Nun takes issue with Beck’s illegal immigration plans, October 5, 2005, The Lime News (OH), http://www.limaohio.com/story.php?IDnum=18320.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., NJ AG gets Illegal Alien Law Enforcement RIGHT!, September, 28, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/NJ-AG.html.
- Edward Hegstrom, Minutemen critics urge immigration reform: Religious and political leaders say changes would end the appeal of border watchers, July 13, 2005, The Houston Chronicle, http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1441724/posts.
- Kelley Beaucar Vlahos, Day Labor Centers Stir Controversy Throughout Country, August 30, 2005, FOX News, http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167641,00.html.
- Stephen Dinan, Church eyes immigration reform, August 10, 2005, The Washington Times, http://washingtontimes.com/national/20050809-105557-9543r.htm.
- The Orlando Sentinel, Lutherans support immigrants, August 16, 2005, orlandosentienl.com, http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-cfbriefs16_605aug16,0,7337964.story.
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of America (ELCA), Immigration, Accessed October 6, 2005, elca.org, http://www.elca.org/socialstatements/immigration/.
- Marv Knox, We can’t wait for immigration reform, January 21, 2005, Baptist Standard, http://www.baptiststandard.com/postnuke/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=2877&print=1.
- Liz Mineo, Group forming in support of immigration, May 5, 2005, The MetroWest Daily News, http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=97758.
- Mary Beth Sheridan, Workers, Neighbors begin Dialogue: Community Weighs Day-Labor Center, September 22, 2005, The Washington Post, http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/21/AR2005092100893.html.
- Mary Lou Pickel, Illegal immigration polarizes Christians, August 10, 2005, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, http://www.ajc.com/search/content/auto/epaper/editions/wednesday/atlanta_world_249f3477845e900f00ff.html.
- Warwick Sabin, Border state: The support network struggles to catch up with Arkansas’s status as a prime destination for Latino immigrants, June 23, 2005, Arkansas Times, http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/ArticleViewer.aspx?ArticleID=9d1b5464-9e3e-45a1-9b9d-6317983ac984
Copyright © Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., 2009, All Rights Reserved