COUNTERMAND AMENDMENT REPORT
YOUR CONSTITUTION IS CLOSE TO BEING WORTHLESS FOR PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS. LEARN HOW WE CAN STOP THIS!
The weekly COUNTERMAND AMENDMENT REPORT had 26,000 listeners in our debut broadcast. We are quickly becoming one of the fastest growing radio talk show on the Internet. Why? Because only the Countermand Amendment offers America quick and permanent solutions to Federal encroachment on States Rights and citizen liberties.
We can and will restore our heritage and Constitutional Republic with the Countermand Amendment.
8:00 to 9:00 PM, Tuesdays, EST
SUBJECT: YOUR CONSTITUTION IS CLOSE TO BEING WORTHLESS FOR PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS. LEARN HOW WE CAN STOP THIS!
Do you want to repeal Obamacare, do you want to repeal bad EPA regulations, did you know the government owns 50% of the land west of the Mississippi, did you know that only 1.8% of Alaska’s land is privately owned (many States have similar percentages).
Would you like to learn how we can create in America as many as 10 million new high paying jobs that pay on average $83,500 a year? In addition, there could be millions of new supplemental jobs with earning up to $65,000 a year?
Are you interested in landing one of these new high paying jobs?
Would you like to learn how we can pay off our $18 trillion debt while creating these new jobs.
Would you like to know how we can create these new jobs without government assistance, without Congressional borrowing, without a trillion dollar stimulus and without new taxes?
Today the unemployment rate is said to be 6.5% by the government’s reports. In black communities the unemployment rate is said to be double that of the rest of America. The unemployment rate in America is in reality closer to 23% when you consider:
- the millions who can’t find jobs and who dropped out of the work force;
- the millions of Americans forced to work 2 or 3 jobs (at close to minimum wage) and even then can’t make ends meet; and
- the millions of high paying skilled middle class jobs that the government allowed to be exported to foreign workers.
In fact, America can, with its present resources, restore our economy to full employment and become the beacon on the hill that the nations can once again look to for leadership.
Other topics that will be discussed on future broadcasts include:
- In depth discussions with State and National leaders on challenging issues relating to Federal encroachment on States Rights and citizen liberties.
- Learn how anti Article V groups have cost America $18 trillion in tax revenue and nearly $20 trillion in debt.
- Learn how the Countermand Amendment will remedy issues relating to: enumerated rights (1st, 2nd, 4th, Amendments and more), un-enumerated rights (9th,10th Amendments, including nullifications), EPA, BLM, energy, healthcare, IRS, Court decisions, taxes, Congressional budgets and statutes, Executive Orders, education, unfunded liabilities, non-government mandates, social issues, privacy, 17th Amendment deficiencies and more.
- Weekly reports on the Countermand Amendment’s progress in the State Legislatures.
- Updates on other Single Issue Amendment Initiatives sponsored by Citizen Initiatives.
9:00 to 10:00 PM, Tuesdays, EST
Take part in a very special 8 week live radio ‘Constitution’ course. Learn how ‘Article V’ of the United States Constitution can and will be used to restore our Constitutional Republic safely and quickly. Course members can participate live in our online chat.
ARTICLE V 101
- State Legislature Sovereignty
- Countermand Amendment Overview
- Citizen Initiatives and Its Team
- Proposing Amendments
- State Legislatures are Final Arbiters in All Constitutional Matters
- What Federal Laws Can the States Countermand and Rescind?
- Article V and the Countermand Amendment Empowers the States
- Article V Does Not Allow Delegates to Write a New Constitution
- Article V and Constitutional Conventions
- Transition from Articles of Confederation to US Constitution
- Delegates at Constitutional Convention vs Article V Amendment Convention
- State Legislatures Created the Federal Government
- Many Pro Article V Groups Will Cause Abdication of State Sovereignty
- State Legislatures are the Deliberative Body
- Thorniest Problem at the 1787 Constitutional Convention
- One Vote per State – Most Important Issue at the 1787 Constitutional Convention
- 534 Politically Charged Delegates at an Article V Amendment Convention
- The Countermand Amendment Will Avoid a Lengthy and Disruptive Convention
- The Countermand Amendment is Non Partisan
- States Become Respected Partners with the Federal Government
- Tools with Teeth
- State Nullification and Un-enumerated Rights
- Article V Countermand Amendment Process
- Delegate Resolution Does Not Violate Article 1, Section 10
- The 34/26/38/51 Strategy
- Comparison Tables (Countermand Amendment vs. other Proposed Amendments)
- Official Documents for Non-Partisan Countermand Amendment
- National Strategy Committee
- Text for the Countermand Amendment
- Countermand Amendment Application on Congress
- Countermand Amendment Delegate Resolution
- UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION
- UNITED STATES BILL OF RIGHTS
The Missing Piece in the Article V Puzzle
You can follow the course material live at home by ordering a copy today – only $19.95, includes postage and handling. Go to:
Separate Donations can be made by going to http://countermands.us. Click the “Donate” button at the top of the page. Charles and his team will be visiting State Capitols on behalf of the Countermand Amendment three times over the next 12 months. Your help is needed.
P.O. Box 523
Spruce Pine, NC 28777
For a pdf copy of this announcement: http://citizeninitiatives.org/Announcements/Announcement-4-21-15.pdf
© Copyright 2015 All rights reserved.