ANNOUNCING THE MOST IMPORTANT RADIO TALK SHOW IN AMERICA . . . .COUNTERMAND AMENDMENT REPORT
The Countermand Amendment is the most important Constitutional initiative in America since the 1787 Constitutional Convention. You can have part in making history to restore our heritage and Constitutional Republic.
Charles has been the leading authority on Article V Amendments to the United States Constitution for 40+ years. He has been advancing Article V Single Issue Amendments (either through Congress or State Legislatures) for four decades.
The weekly COUNTERMAND AMENDMENT REPORT promises to be the most important and informative radio talk show in America. We can and will restore our heritage and Constitutional Republic with the Countermand Amendment.
8:00 to 9:00 PM, Tuesdays, EST
A. In depth discussions with State and National leaders on challenging issues relating to Federal encroachment on States Rights and citizen liberties.
B. Learn how anti Article V groups have cost America $18 trillion in tax revenue and nearly $20 trillion in debt.
C. Learn how the Countermand Amendment will remedy issues relating to: enumerated rights (1st, 2nd, 4th, Amendments and more), un-enumerated rights (9th,10th Amendments, including nullifications), EPA, BLM, energy, healthcare, IRS, Court decisions, taxes, Congressional budgets and statutes, Executive Orders, education, unfunded liabilities, non-government mandates, social issues, privacy, 17th Amendment deficiencies and more.
D. Weekly reports on the Countermand Amendment’s progress in the State Legislatures.
E. Updates on other Single Issue Amendment Initiatives sponsored by Citizen Initiatives.
9:00 to 10:00 PM, Tuesdays, EST
Take part in a very special 8 week live radio ‘Constitution’ course. Learn how ‘Article V’ of the United States Constitution can and will be used to restore our Constitutional Republic safely and quickly.
ARTICLE V 101
1. State Legislature Sovereignty
2. Countermand Amendment Overview
3. Citizen Initiatives and Its Team
4. Proposing Amendments
5. State Legislatures are Final Arbiters in All Constitutional Matters
6. What Federal Laws Can the States Countermand and Rescind?
7. Article V and the Countermand Amendment Empowers the States
8. Article V Does Not Allow Delegates to Write a New Constitution
9. Article V and Constitutional Conventions
10. Transition from Articles of Confederation to US Constitution
11. Delegates at Constitutional Convention vs Article V Amendment Convention
12. State Legislatures Created the Federal Government
13. Many Pro Article V Groups Will Cause Abdication of State Sovereignty
14. State Legislatures are the Deliberative Body
15. Thorniest Problem at the 1787 Constitutional Convention
16. One Vote per State – Most Important Issue at the 1787 Constitutional Convention
17. 534 Politically Charged Delegates at an Article V Amendment Convention
18. The Countermand Amendment Will Avoid a Lengthy and Disruptive Convention
19. The Countermand Amendment is Non Partisan
20. States Become Respected Partners with the Federal Government
21. Tools with Teeth
22. State Nullification and Un-enumerated Rights
23. Article V Countermand Amendment Process
24. Delegate Resolution Does Not Violate Article 1, Section 10
25. The 34/26/38/51 Strategy
26. Comparison Tables (Countermand Amendment vs. other Proposed Amendments)
27. Official Documents for Non-Partisan Countermand Amendment
28. National Strategy Committee
29. Text for the Countermand Amendment
30. Countermand Amendment Application on Congress
31. Countermand Amendment Delegate Resolution
32. UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION
33. UNITED STATES BILL OF RIGHTS
The Missing Piece in the Article V Puzzle
You can follow the course material live at home by ordering a copy today. Go to:
Donations can be made by going to http://countermands.us and clicking the “Donate” button at the top of the page.
For a pdf copy of this announcement: http://citizeninitiatives.org/Announcements/Announcement-4-14-15.pdf
© Copyright 2015 All rights reserved.